Mokee OS OFFICIAL Android 4.4.4 ( Updated on daily basis)

Always enjoyed the Mokee Roms... only thing hindered the experience was battery.. can anyone comment on battery drain?

there is new version of android 4.4.2. Has some little changes, to camera, and system performances

Neither do i have Nexus. I think we were talking about Mi2S isn't it ?
OK, anyway thanks for answering. I will try it & let you know how it holds up against my usage.

I have mi2, and i didnt try yet this ROM, just downloading, will try later. I was imagine you ask about new android 4.4.2 :)

Restored alla my apps and use ART. Testing also the battery drain. In this version even WhatsApp is OK with ART without modify libart...

By now it works everything great...

And yes, this is KK 4.4.2

I am shocked by the speed of downloading (((
100 kbit / c , with my speed of 100 megabits provider....
Please ,upload a normal file sharing!

And I use Internet Download Manager ,one of the best ,but in this case he is powerless...

Just installed and tried, and deleted. ROM seems ok, but not everything is translated, so this is not for me, sorry

I am on 4.4.1 mokee. It is awesome.
Pros
Sound clarity nice
FM Work great
Camera quality nice
smoothness - superb

Cons
Battery drain - exorbitant
during voice call need to toggle volume key to get clear voice

Overall I feel ROM is based on Love DCP 4.4.1

I must admit that, none of the ROMs especially v4.4 are optimized for battery life.
I prefer V4 version. Compare to V5 & 4.2/4.4, it is the best & smooth also.
Explore defferent versions of V4 for your Mi2/2S for best battery life - just my 2 cents !

^
I am not expecting battery to last for 7 days or something like that, but I expect it need to stay alive for whole day. Atleast V5 that much juice but other ROMs not able to give that much juice. Need to accept. and I don't want to be V4. when world is moving want to move it with that :)

Anyway I am 4.4.2, really happy with it. smooth one. but battery drain remains same.

Absolutely... It is purely a subjective feeling. Hence i said just my 2 cents.
Its your phone & you have full right to do whatever you want.
I like using V4 & prefer to stay at the bottom & you like to use latest version (4.4.2) & be on top !
I just dont like to recharge my phone too often. Hence i am happy with V4.
Enjoy your 4.4.2 .