Mokee OS OFFICIAL Android 4.4.4 ( Updated on daily basis)

This is a great rom! Now we really need some battery optimizing, though battery isnt really that bad compared to some of the other kk roms..

Really good rom!!! Smooth and fast, Even the battery life! This is the battery until now with stock mokee + gapps+ greneefy+ deep sleep battery saver + dual core mod + setcpu screen on/off profiles!
Only one bug until now : art wont work
y2u8u3u4.jpg

ygema2up.jpg

a9a4u2ep.jpg

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

first thing i want to tell that ART works with this ROM, use proper GAPPS, you will find ART works, regarding Battery, yes it is the only issue with this ROM unless its best KK rom for MI2S, when porter of ROM will optimize battery, this ROM will hit high.....

@RobinHood00 yes I ve seen that, but I hate the 4.1 notification toggles cf
@Vivek Burse, I ve used a gapps art compatible, don't work.
Btw, found another bug: theme manager won't work

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hehe, I understand. But for me the choice was battery life/toggles lol. Just hope Xiaomi will indeed release KitKat in february, otherwise I might get the Xperia z1 mini :)

the biggest xperia z1 mini XD I will buy a win8 tablet, and will start to use the phone.. like a phone XD

Lol, I used to have a tablet but I only use my phone/tablet for office/phone/basic media stuff. The z1 mini is not that much bigger than the M2s, 1mm in length and 1mm on each side of the phone. And it has an SD card slot hehe!

Have you tried to new kernel uploaded by redmaner? It works on Miui, Wiui and also on AOSP.

MoKee provide Xiaomi MI2 builds in their download section: http://download.mfunz.com/?device=aries

Hi,
thanks for the link. But how does it work? There seems to be an OTA update for everyday. Do we just flash them over the last build or do we have to clean install them? And when I make an OTA update search through the MoKee updater from within the ROM it says that I have the latest build, which is not true according to the above site.

NOTE: there is a MoKee release of 20131230 using M1cha's open source code with MUCH better battery life! I don't have the download link to this release right now but it is easy to find through xiaomi official Chinese site.

Edit: I found the thread referring to the release I'm talking about above:
http://www.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1565216&extra=page=3&filter=typeid&typeid=1382&typeid=1382

And the download link:
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1sj96xMP

And finally here is the update log of the release:
20131230:
1, once again updated the magic interesting source;
2, temporarily abandoned autumn big source, instead of God M1cha large foreign source, and use of the standby power consumption of good results, did not find any major bug, but no radio, whether to use its own measure;
3, because the source code changes greater that this does not provide OTA upgrade, download the complete package double clear brush into;

I tried both releases (20131229 and 20131230) and there is a huge difference in terms of battery life. As for the rest, in the last built there's no FM app, but generally it's bugs free. As for the deep sleep wifi bug, I haven't tested it because I never leave the wifi on.

Last edited:
i think that the last relase posted here uses the @M1cha kernel, battery improvment\speed is higher than previuous relases, and i have the wifi bug like in m1cha kernel (with deep sleep, with m1cha kernel, wifi after some time will stick and wont turn on again, i have to set keep wifi on during sleep to never to make it work).

It's OK. Anyone else? I would just like to know if this last release has FM app. This would be the only reason for me to update.

@phani I think you have changed the source, initially it was from Love DCP and now it seems from mfunz, if you have changed source please mention it because Love DCP not updated his ROM after 30 Dec update.

@treiliert Previous mokkees has FM app, I am not aware about 30 Dec update, As per Love DCP he used source of @M1cha so may be not having FM app, i have check the same.

When we want to know whether *any* apk file is in rom we can download the archive on our computers, extract in a folder. Then we can check the rom's app folder for any apk we need. Same applies when hunting specific ringtones, wallpapers and other resources.
For the fm radio mentioned above - can't we just download the rom and check its contents *before* flashing just to play safe.

Reactions: RobinHood00
@phani I think you have changed the source, initially it was from Love DCP and now it seems from mfunz, if you have changed source please mention it because Love DCP not updated his ROM after 30 Dec update.

here is Love DCP's site, where one can find his updates. I think you are right. His last MK44.2 release is from 30Dec:
http://pan.baidu.com/share/home?uk=2988651844#category/type=0

I'm using the above mentioned 30Dec built and it doesn't have the FM app. However, I repeat that it uses M1cha's open source code with very good battery life always as compared to all other KK ROMs I've tried so far.

When we want to know whether *any* apk file is in rom we can download the archive on our computers, extract in a folder. Then we can check the rom's app folder for any apk we need. Same applies when hunting specific ringtones, wallpapers and other resources.
For the fm radio mentioned above - can't we just download the rom and check its contents *before* flashing just to play safe.

You are right. My fault that I didn't check before asking...