Mokee OS OFFICIAL Android 4.4.4 ( Updated on daily basis)

everything is good, but why am i not able to play .flac file?

solved. There is some problem between n7players' new equilizer and the system. Disable the equilizer can solve the problem.

Last edited:
Is there a way to fix the problem with the 3 button official Xiaomi headphones?
Volume up and Volume down don't work..

Is there a way to fix the problem with the 3 button official Xiaomi headphones?
Volume up and Volume down don't work..
This question was brought up again and again but sadly, no solution was ever provided and seem like devs do not have these 3 button headphones. This seem to be the only feature missing and everything else is great.

sorry just a question, if i install the release version, i can't update with the nightly right? It is like CM11 that nightly and release are different brunch!?

This question was brought up again and again but sadly, no solution was ever provided and seem like devs do not have these 3 button headphones. This seem to be the only feature missing and everything else is great.

Yeah!
In CM11 the Vol+ button worked, it actually make the volume go down but it still worked..
Is there anyway to use the CM kernel with Mokee rom?

[...]if i install the release version, i can't update with the nightly right? It is like CM11 that nightly and release are different brunch!?
In contrast to CM11 you can update with the nightly if you've installed the release one and vice versa.
But you have to do a full update which means that you have to download the complete rom. An OTA-update between nightly and release isn't possible.

Yeah!
In CM11 the Vol+ button worked, it actually make the volume go down but it still worked..
Is there anyway to use the CM kernel with Mokee rom?

In Mokee 24/06/14 two of my hands free buttons work.
-Center button works as start/stop media player and accept/end call
-Volume up works as volume up
That's totally enough for me!

In Mokee 24/06/14 two of my hands free buttons work.
-Center button works as start/stop media player and accept/end call
-Volume up works as volume up
That's totally enough for me!

Interesting, thanks for sharing!
I'm on the new 01/07 nightly and the Vol+ button doesn't work..
I wonder when will it get completely fixed...

Last edited:
ok thank you. what you prefer? CM11 or mokee?
Google now does not work it says i need the google app search in order to work but i have all installed...

Is anyone here who comapred/tested Android 4.4.4 based ROMs ? like CM11, Mokee, Gummy, PAC-man...
Would be nice to know wich one is better for mi2s.

Is anyone here who comapred/tested Android 4.4.4 based ROMs ? like CM11, Mokee, Gummy, PAC-man...
Would be nice to know wich one is better for mi2s.

I tried CM some time ago. But Mokee is for me quite better: battery life, speed (no lag at all with powersaving on), GPS is snappy... I am really happy with it, no issues thus far.

Thank you guys for your feedbacks! I am going to flash this ROM today evening.
Is this ROM multilang or just English? I am wondering Hungarian language included?
Are there any annoying and unnecessary Chinese apps/menus/characters ?

Thanks for your reply in advance?

Uhm i used CM11 for one month at least, very very good rom but i feel mokee better in certain way. Smoother surely, not very big eh but yes.Anyway trying this days mokee in system 2
Chinese app yes, i uninstalled 2 but there are not a lot, let's say just 3

Reactions: llision
...and is the system language multilang or just English? Thx a lot!

Thank you guys for your feedbacks! I am going to flash this ROM today evening.
Is this ROM multilang or just English? I am wondering Hungarian language included?
Are there any annoying and unnecessary Chinese apps/menus/characters ?

Thanks for your reply in advance?
It's MultiLanguage, but I don't see "Hungarian" in the options, I don't know if there's your language named with different word.
No menus or characters (only some English in some settings, like ActiveDisplay). There's some chinese apps, but removeable.

Well i don't know it seems very optimized but i have some little problems like Google now doesn't work here (i installed all apps necessary) and for example when i launch google photocamera it works after 2 seconds of freeze. In CM11 these problems i don't have...guess i prefer anyway CM

It's MultiLanguage, but I don't see "Hungarian" in the options, I don't know if there's your language named with different word.
No menus or characters (only some English in some settings, like ActiveDisplay). There's some chinese apps, but removeable.

Many thanks, for your feedback! Hungarian = Magyar (translated) Could you pls check is it included? I think should be...

Well i don't know it seems very optimized but i have some little problems like Google now doesn't work here (i installed all apps necessary) and for example when i launch google photocamera it works after 2 seconds of freeze. In CM11 these problems i don't have...guess i prefer anyway CM
I tried Google Now like one week ago, and I had no problem. I don't use it so uninstalled.
I don't use *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* so I don't know how to help.

Many thanks, for your feedback! Hungarian = Magyar (translated) Could you pls check is it included? I think should be...
Checked, there's Magyar.

Reactions: Elbay Malik
I tried Google Now like one week ago, and I had no problem. I don't use it so uninstalled.
I don't use *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* so I don't know how to help.

Checked, there's Magyar.

Perfect! Thanks a lot!

I am right before installation process but I cannot find any instruction in firs post. I already downloaded the newest release. Which gapps should I use and where can I download? Full Wipe needed?

If you want to use the release version just flash the "MK44.4-aries-140630-RELEASE.zip" with CWM.
I recommend a full wipe.

For Gapps boot to Mokee, go to Settings/MoKee Center/Extras.
Press the refresh button in the right corner on the top.
In the appearing list choose and download "Google Mobile Service".
After the download is finished install it. Your phone will reboot to recovery where you have to choose the system you've installed Mokee to.
After the installation is finished your phone will reboot.

If you want to use the release version just flash the "MK44.4-aries-140630-RELEASE.zip" with CWM.
I recommend a full wipe.

For Gapps boot to Mokee, go to Settings/MoKee Center/Extras.
Press the refresh button in the right corner on the top.
In the appearing list choose and download "Google Mobile Service".
After the download is finished install it. Your phone will reboot to recovery where you have to choose the system you've installed Mokee to.
After the installation is finished your phone will reboot.
Great, and many thanks! But I want to use nightly version from here (I already downloaded the version 20140702):

http://download.mokeedev.com/?device=aries

In this case the installation process is the same what you wrote? What is de difference between release and nightly versions?

Great, and many thanks! But I want to use nightly version from here (I already downloaded the version 20140702):

http://download.mokeedev.com/?device=aries

In this case the installation process is the same what you wrote? What is de difference between release and nightly versions?
Release should be more stable, never tried a nightly for now.
I use minimal GApps from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/google-nexus-5/themes-apps/standard-minimal-gapps-t2012857
At first install I reccomend a full wipe.

Reactions: graw2