Mokee OS OFFICIAL Android 4.4.4 ( Updated on daily basis)

Hello,
Thanks for this rom, it rocks. I install it mainly to make Bluetooth LE work with a tracker because on miii v5 it wasn't working...
Everything smooth but i observe network speed dropping in wifi. I put 2.4ghz instead of auto and it seems to not dropping anymore. By the way, in this cyanogen can i see network speed as in miii v5 and without installing exposed framework ?

Thanks.

My VolumeBooster MOD for Mokee:

Disclaimer:
Use on your own caution! I take no responsibility for ear, speaker or headset damage!

Instructions:
1) Flash in CWM
2) reboot
DONE!

Versions:
STOCK - stock setup
MID - in-call volume increased, speaker volume and line-out volume increased
HI - in-call volume same, speaker and line-out set to maximum safe level

Compatibility:
Probably work on all custom KK based ROMS. Tested on Mokee and WIUI KK, both Mi2S.

Credits:
Thnx to Wajk for MID settings

Attachments

• volume_boostHI.zip
    154.5 KB · Views: 180
  • volume_boostMID.zip
    154.5 KB · Views: 195
  • volume_boostSTOCK.zip
    154.5 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
My VolumeBooster MOD for Mokee:

Disclaimer:
Use on your own caution! I take no responsibility for ear, speaker or headset damage!

Instructions:
1) Flash in CWM
2) reboot
DONE!

Versions:
STOCK - stock setup
MID - in-call volume increased, speaker volume and line-out volume increased
HI - in-call volume same, speaker and line-out set to maximum safe level

Compatibility:
Probably work on all custom KK based ROMS. Tested on Mokee and WIUI KK, both Mi2S.
Pls can your create an apposite trhead? share it with all!:)

Hi,

I'm running the last stable version, and have a huge battery drain during sleeping time.
About 17% of battery in 7 hour, without doing anything!
Did I miss something?
Thanks

Install betterbatterystats app from XDA and check your wakelocks. I had this problem on 20140626, which was caused by GPlay services. But it's fixed in last version.

Last edited:
Install betterbatterystats app from XDA and check your wakelocks. I had this problem on 20140626, which was caused by GPlay services. But it's fixed in last version.
thanks for the help.
I've already betterbatterystats installed, but no way to see "partial wakelocks": it says that it must be root.

Stability YES, even the nightly version.

Battery is GOOD (with proper governor) but I found WIUI much better on battery saving.

Both are great in my opinion, I've been using Wiui for a long time and Mokee is much faster in power save mode and has a better battery life for my Mi2.
Thank you guys, and sorry for the late response. I'll give Mokee a go!

I have downloaded viper4android and enabled it via sound menu, but it does not seem to affect the sound quality. I use PowerAmp as media player. What can be wrong?

I have downloaded viper4android and enabled it via sound menu, but it does not seem to affect the sound quality. I use PowerAmp as media player. What can be wrong?
PowerAmp equalizer mabye, try to disable it.
I use Viper4Andoird from long time ago and it works. also with MoKee.

Reactions: Voodooman
PowerAmp equalizer mabye, try to disable it.
I use Viper4Andoird from long time ago and it works. also with MoKee.

Yes,that was the problem, thanks! I just don't know if it's worth to prefer V4A over Poweramp equalizer, the latter is more practical. On the other hand, V4A is much more powerful. Anyway, your help was great.

Yes,that was the problem, thanks! I just don't know if it's worth to prefer V4A over Poweramp equalizer, the latter is more practical. On the other hand, V4A is much more powerful. Anyway, your help was great.
Glad that it helped. I tired PowerAmp equalizer, but I prefer much more VA4, I love it. It gives a lot of options to satisfy all kind of ears.