Mokee OS OFFICIAL Android 4.4.4 ( Updated on daily basis)

Hi all
Love this rom but I have a small problem: when I watch a video on media player, or use a navigation system in car (e.g. Navigon), the screen goes off after the time setted on "display - sleep - after ... minutes of inactivity".
Is there a setting to prevent the switch off of the display for some apps?
On all the phones / software that I had this was done automatically for navigator or media player.....

Thanks in advance

Hi at all,
I'm very impressed from this rom with all it features, but I lost 20% battery in 10 hours with display off and the energy saving mode, where gps is also disabled. With MIUI I lost only 10% with the same apps and configuration. Is the battery drain normal???

Thanks in advance :)

No, MoKee has Ivan's kernel. They only used M1cha's Material skin for DSP. And this is changelog for Nexus 5 and Oppo Find 5

if there's low level of signal, battery draining is normal
btw i've a strange problem. i cannot select a custom rgb value for the notification led.
though i can select it, if it is not a "simple" color (like red green cyano) there's no way that the led reproduces it! in addition i can't select a different blinking speed than normal! anyone had experienced this bug?

I can confirm the battery draining issue with the latest versions.
I switched to cyanogenmod and now the battery lasts more.

That's actually funny because a few months ago I switched from CM to mokee because it made my battery last longer.

Anyway now I'm missing DSB.

Edit: PAC-ROM offers all Mokee OS features on m1cha's (CM) kernel.

Last edited:
ehy but someone have problems with notification's led?!? seems to be impossible to set anything than standard color (red, blue, yellow, green and so on) no one gradient is reproduced by the led :(

what does it mean "excellent"?!? 2g/3g hours, wifi hours, active screen hours..

See screenshots.

2000mAh battery, mostly 2g, some 3g,some wifi

I never had such results on miui/wiui

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-31-16-24-10.png
    Screenshot_2014-12-31-16-24-10.png
    85.1 KB · Views: 315
  • Screenshot_2014-12-31-16-23-58.png
    Screenshot_2014-12-31-16-23-58.png
    87.7 KB · Views: 338
Reactions: phantastic
I used to have the weather forecast of the whole week shown in the clock widget. I have accidentally removed the widget and now I can't set up the week forecast anymore. Can anybody help me?