Xiaomi New Miui V4 Lockscreens!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pele

Hello MIUI Fans,

Here is a treat for you all.

MIUI China have released two brand new lockscreens called Unfold and Blind which are absolutely amazing. We have translated these lockscreens to english format and are available to download right away! Check out the Screenshots, but its much better to try them in reality.

i8jpHKhxgyYGw.jpg

Note : Must be running MIUI Rom 2.6.8 or later

Lockscreens Attached below.

Many thanks to Xiaomi, for permission to translate and release these freely for the wider MIUI Community.

Enjoy :)

Attachments

• MIUI Lockscreen - Blind.mtz
    192 KB · Views: 2,438
  • MIUI Lockscreen - Unfold.mtz
    295.9 KB · Views: 2,206
There's no transparency on the part "behind the curtain" if you catch my drift.

As in, the screen is black when you pull the wallpaper to the right instead of tinted like in the second screenshot.

I'm on a SGS2, 2.6.8

Also, not everything is translated to English, some strings are still in Chinese.

Thanks for your hard work! :)

Reactions: nishadh
Work just fine on my Galaxy S2, but it's background is just black, not having any transparent menu inside.

Nice work on both lockscreens but they miss a lot of the functions available in the default v4 lockscreen.
Any way to add them?

this is great ,thank you Pele ....l am also waiting for your black theme, will be public tomorrow?

Note to users : These Lockscreens are taken as they are seen. Maybe Xiaomi might decide to add more functionality, maybe not. But these are as is.

Maybe Community themers might modify them etc.

Regards

Awesome lockscreens...g8 work...been usin miui for 3 months b8 i joined d community today nd dis is my first post....keep up d g8 work

Reactions: Pele
Thanks for this, they both work beautifully (HTC One X) only thing missing is the music controls

Working as inteded on HOX!
Lockscreen wallpaper: Woman with a bra
Home screen wallpaper: Same woman/picture only without the bra...THANK YOU Miui!

It's like my finger has been given superpowers!

No transpareny too, what could be the solution?
Your solution is to install a non-official CM9 based Miui rom.

We SGS2 users do not use a proper MIUI rom since ours is a haxx based on TW and we can't fully theme our rom. There simply are to much touchwiz left in the rom to be able to theme most parts.

If the china dev's decides to ditch TW completly, we will have a proper themeable Miui but without the benifits of using a TW-based rom, no MHL-adapter and a lousy working camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.