Xiaomi New Miui V4 Lockscreens!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOOB ALERT !!

Ok, so I've tried to install these using themes, but I'm getting an error "You do not have authorization of the resource" when I try to apply them.

Any ideas

NOOB ALERT !!

Ok, so I've tried to install these using themes, but I'm getting an error "You do not have authorization of the resource" when I try to apply them.

Any ideas
Yeah I'm experiencing the same problem. You'll have to set up a synchronization between your phone and Xiaomi servers...

hi error message coming ...it says no app to support this operation . what app should i download to support the operation

realy beautiful, miui and sense are the best smartphone's overlay with very good lockscreen

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
promotion galaxy note 3 achat galaxy s5

Last edited:
Hello MIUI Fans,
Thanks
Here is a treat for you all.

MIUI China have released two brand new lockscreens called Unfold and Blind which are absolutely amazing. We have translated these lockscreens to english format and are available to download right away! Check out the Screenshots, but its much better to try them in reality.

i8jpHKhxgyYGw.jpg

Note : Must be running MIUI Rom 2.6.8 or later

Lockscreens Attached below.

Many thanks to Xiaomi, for permission to translate and release these freely for the wider MIUI Community.

Enjoy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.