[ROM][1.8.5] Samsung Epic 4G [Official Thread][We're Back!]

Is this for cwm3? The one two post up lol I forgot to quote lol

Sent from my SPH-D700 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Lol alright, all the help is needed! Flash and post what happens!

Mike_77, if you still want to work on getting this done, I can add you to the Epic 4G team. And by team, I mean us. Lol

I definitely want to help. I don't know much about this, it's my first attempt at editing ROMs at all.

Strange I'm trying to download it from my phone and the media fire page just keeps refreshing itself its never done that before.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Hmm, that's odd. Hold on, i'll use the official link instead of hyperlinking it.

Edit: Whoa! I see what you mean! i'll re-upload right now.

Yeah, don't flash it. I'm getting a new one out pronto to fix the problem.

Edit: Uploading a new one as I type. The boot.img was RIDICULOUSLY small. Like kb small. I took the one from my GB build and put it in there. Build.prop is updated as well.

So, here's my question. Why does this ROM have a boot.img, but none of the other ROMs for the Epic have one?

The build automatically places a boot.img in the files if there isn't one. I read for most devices (such as HTC) that it needs one to function properly. So, just in case, I placed one in there. I also did this after looking at all of the other MIUI ROMs on here, along with a custom Epic rom (which is the one I took it from). :p