[ROM][Official][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Xiaomi MI2 (aries)

How could it land on your phone that fast if I just created it :D
I needs to pass gerrit review first :)

In this case how can users give any feedback about ART if this option does not exist yet (you just created it) I'm really confused now. Please help me to understand.

Anyway, I have tested some KitKat based ROM the past few days and CM11 is the best for me! Thx a lot!

In this case how can users give any feedback about ART if this option does not exist yet (you just created it) I'm really confused now. Please help me to understand.

Anyway, I have tested some KitKat based ROM the past few days and CM11 is the best for me! Thx a lot!
How is ART related to tap2wake?
it seems here was some mis communication :D you can find ART in dev settings but tap2wake isn't merged yet :D

How is ART related to tap2wake?
it seems here was some mis communication :D you can find ART in dev settings but tap2wake isn't merged yet :D
Double tap to wake would be the most useful feature (this is my favorite, like in LG G2), but we have discussed about ART before.
Anyway many thanks for information, I'm really looking forward to double tap to wake feature....

I think you can't say that im not informed. Tried on two nightley art never had worked always boot loop. Why you offence me???

Here's the new kernel for testing:
http://d-h.st/GaP

It's quite stable so don't worry. I hope this runs more stable on mi2s and maybe improves battery life, too
I've installed this kernel on my phone, did a delvik wipe. The phone is pretty slow and there are some graphical transition glitches, might be because of my synaptics ts?

Same here. Unusable. Maybe something wrong with input or display driver (seems like a low framerate) and wifi not turning on. Going back

WiFi works for me, made some logs (dmesg and logcat), going back now.

Attachments

• 2014-07-07_15.03-n1log.zip
    78.1 KB · Views: 169
FYI kernel is not working on Pac Rom.

I don't know why I tried that in the first place!!! :oops::rolleyes::p
Kernels for n4 won't work on mi2(s) without changes

This should mean many improvements for the next nightlies, great job!

I've installed this kernel on my phone, did a delvik wipe. The phone is pretty slow and there are some graphical transition glitches, might be because of my synaptics ts?

Same here. Unusable. Maybe something wrong with input or display driver (seems like a low framerate) and wifi not turning on. Going back

This does not have t2w. This is Oppo N1 kernel :p

About N1 kernel,2D performance dropped a bit.

oVGirlm61Ocn

This graph should look better (app name is FPS2D)

this kernel is for the nightly 20140707 only.
it doesn't work with pac or gummy because it's just a test.

If you have problems like lags pls tell me your sysinfo(model, lcd, touchscreen, check the hwinfo app but u need to install miui for that)

I am not interested in t2w.
Just in the new kernel since I had one random reboot.
I have 06072014 release. Didn't notice the 07. Can it make the difference? No change for Aries in changelog
ze8e3epe.jpg

This is my old hwinfo from miui