Slim Miui Rom

Are you interested in a slimmed down MIUI rom for MI4c?

• Total voters
Noob question, how do you use this thing of yours? I mean the debloat how does it work? I tried flashing it but nothing happens. I was hoping for a flaship modified zip 500mb+ or so. Why is it 53mb only? And can you upload it to other hosting site please? IDM does not work on google drive :/

If you read carefully my above reply I said that I tried flashing it but nothing happens.

If you read carefully my above reply I said that I tried flashing it but nothing happens.
If you read carefully my reply i said:
Flash miui eu rom
Then flash this

You have to flash 2 zips. The miui rom and this

Ok I will reflash miui rom again. I just updated to the latest tho.
Um does superSu conflict with the script?

Ok I will reflash miui rom again. I just updated to the latest tho.
Um does superSu conflict with the script?
Nope you are perfectly fine. I will update some updated script maybe later so if you wait it will be better

Hi sir! I have successfully flashed the latest miui and your latest script. No problem so far. But I just noticed that 'weather, compass, mi remote and scanner' are still there. How do I remove these? I don't use them. I just use my phone for yt, twitch, fb, insta and games.

Edit: After tinkering with the slimmed rom I noticed that there is no file explorer, and no keyboard. T_T

Last edited:
Hi sir! I have successfully flashed the latest miui and your latest script. No problem so far. But I just noticed that 'weather, compass, mi remote and scanner' are still there. How do I remove these? I don't use them. I just use my phone for yt, twitch, fb, insta and games.

Edit: After tinkering with the slimmed rom I noticed that there is no file explorer, and no keyboard. T_T
There is no need to remove this apps as they don't sync anything to Xiaomi servers and also don't run in the background. You can remove them using Link2SD app from play store but I don't think it's necessary.

Now, everyone I need your opinion on the next update:

The new zip will do:
Miui app remover (better idle and active battery drain)
Adreno vulkan 418 drivers (better gpu performance)
Changed thermal config (the device is cooler)
Cpu disables big cores when not needed to save battery
I also included MiXplorer as the new file explorer and change it to not remove Google keyboard

Yeah but they are also consuming RAM and storage even if they are not in use. Link2SD doesn't work anymore in Nougat. I tried it it will uninstall but if you restart the phone it will still be there.

Nice! When will be the release of that? And also do I have to reflash the miui rom and reflash also the latest script? Because I just flashed your script now and I don't have file explorer and keyboard.

Yeah but they are also consuming RAM and storage even if they are not in use. Link2SD doesn't work anymore in Nougat. I tried it it will uninstall but if you restart the phone it will still be there.

Nice! When will be the release of that? And also do I have to reflash the miui rom and reflash also the latest script? Because I just flashed your script now and I don't have file explorer and keyboard.

They are not consuming ram at all if you don't open them and the storage they take is pretty minimal.
You can use this to remove them :
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jumobile.manager.systemapp
You always have to flash the rom and this after it. The new zip will be uploaded in the weekend

Okay. I just have this ocd thing which is I want to have what's only needed :/ but it's okay.
Have you tried using that system app remover on Nougat and on mi4c? All these years I am relying on Link2sd but I think this time they can't uninstall nougat system apps. I could be wrong though.

Alright. Atleast your script is easier and hassle-free unlike the trial and error thing. God it's so frustrating, using root explorer and manually deleting those .apks and when in reboot stucks at bootlogo and reflash fw again and su T_T

Will you be uploading the script soon on the latest miui version? The 7.3.23?

Thank you for your work! How much does this improve the performance and battery life so far?

Trimis de pe al meu Mi-4c folosind Tapatalk

There is no need to remove this apps as they don't sync anything to Xiaomi servers and also don't run in the background. You can remove them using Link2SD app from play store but I don't think it's necessary.

Now, everyone I need your opinion on the next update:

The new zip will do:
Miui app remover (better idle and active battery drain)
Adreno vulkan 418 drivers (better gpu performance)
Changed thermal config (the device is cooler)
Cpu disables big cores when not needed to save battery
I also included MiXplorer as the new file explorer and change it to not remove Google keyboard
̶O̶̶h̶ ̶w̶̶a̶̶i̶̶t̶̶.̶̶.̶̶.̶ ̶b̶̶e̶̶t̶̶t̶̶e̶̶r̶ ̶i̶ ̶s̶̶h̶̶o̶̶u̶̶l̶̶d̶ ̶k̶̶e̶̶e̶̶p̶ ̶d̶̶e̶̶f̶̶a̶̶u̶̶l̶̶t̶ ̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶r̶̶m̶̶a̶̶l̶ ̶c̶̶o̶̶n̶̶f̶̶i̶̶g̶ ̶b̶̶e̶̶c̶̶a̶̶u̶̶s̶̶e̶ ̶i̶̶t̶̶̶̶s̶ ̶f̶̶i̶̶n̶̶e̶ ̶b̶̶u̶̶t̶ ̶g̶̶i̶̶v̶̶e̶ ̶m̶̶e̶ ̶l̶̶a̶̶g̶̶g̶̶y̶̶.̶̶M̶̶a̶̶y̶̶b̶̶e̶ ̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶ ̶n̶̶e̶̶w̶ ̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶r̶̶m̶̶a̶̶l̶ ̶c̶̶o̶̶n̶̶f̶̶i̶̶g̶ ̶f̶̶r̶̶o̶̶m̶ ̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶ ̶o̶̶l̶̶d̶ ̶M̶̶i̶̶4̶̶c̶̶C̶̶h̶̶a̶̶r̶̶g̶̶e̶̶d̶ ̶m̶̶o̶̶d̶ ̶r̶̶i̶̶g̶̶h̶̶t̶̶?̶̶p̶̶s̶ ̶A̶̶f̶̶t̶̶e̶̶r̶ ̶d̶̶o̶̶w̶̶n̶̶l̶̶o̶̶a̶̶d̶ ̶l̶̶a̶̶s̶̶t̶̶e̶̶s̶̶t̶ ̶f̶̶l̶̶a̶̶s̶̶h̶̶i̶̶n̶̶g̶ ̶f̶̶i̶̶l̶̶e̶ ̶i̶ ̶c̶̶a̶̶n̶̶̶̶t̶ ̶f̶̶i̶̶n̶̶d̶ ̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶ ̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶r̶̶m̶̶a̶̶l̶ ̶c̶̶o̶̶n̶̶f̶̶i̶̶g̶ ̶s̶̶o̶ ̶m̶̶a̶̶y̶̶b̶̶e̶ ̶i̶̶t̶ ̶w̶̶o̶̶n̶̶̶̶t̶ ̶c̶̶h̶̶a̶̶n̶̶g̶̶e̶ ̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶ ̶d̶̶e̶̶f̶̶a̶̶u̶̶l̶̶t̶ ̶f̶̶i̶̶l̶̶e̶̶.̶
Nvm this, i didn't read carefully.

Last edited:
Update:
Missing video, file explorer, browser app...
Update 2:
Missing Gboard....

Last edited:
Don't forget the KEYBOARD please. I don't use the stock browser and video player since I am using MX and Dolphin.
Also is there any way we can also edit the script by ourselves on which apps are to be removed? So we won't have to hassle you unless the 'system app remover' that you said will work then it'll be fine. ^_^

Don't forget the KEYBOARD please. I don't use the stock browser and video player since I am using MX and Dolphin.
Also is there any way we can also edit the script by ourselves on which apps are to be removed? So we won't have to hassle you unless the 'system app remover' that you said will work then it'll be fine. ^_^

You can edit script, I did it.

̶O̶̶h̶ ̶w̶̶a̶̶i̶̶t̶̶.̶̶.̶̶.̶ ̶b̶̶e̶̶t̶̶t̶̶e̶̶r̶ ̶i̶ ̶s̶̶h̶̶o̶̶u̶̶l̶̶d̶ ̶k̶̶e̶̶e̶̶p̶ ̶d̶̶e̶̶f̶̶a̶̶u̶̶l̶̶t̶ ̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶r̶̶m̶̶a̶̶l̶ ̶c̶̶o̶̶n̶̶f̶̶i̶̶g̶ ̶b̶̶e̶̶c̶̶a̶̶u̶̶s̶̶e̶ ̶i̶̶t̶̶̶̶s̶ ̶f̶̶i̶̶n̶̶e̶ ̶b̶̶u̶̶t̶ ̶g̶̶i̶̶v̶̶e̶ ̶m̶̶e̶ ̶l̶̶a̶̶g̶̶g̶̶y̶̶.̶̶M̶̶a̶̶y̶̶b̶̶e̶ ̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶ ̶n̶̶e̶̶w̶ ̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶r̶̶m̶̶a̶̶l̶ ̶c̶̶o̶̶n̶̶f̶̶i̶̶g̶ ̶f̶̶r̶̶o̶̶m̶ ̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶ ̶o̶̶l̶̶d̶ ̶M̶̶i̶̶4̶̶c̶̶C̶̶h̶̶a̶̶r̶̶g̶̶e̶̶d̶ ̶m̶̶o̶̶d̶ ̶r̶̶i̶̶g̶̶h̶̶t̶̶?̶̶p̶̶s̶ ̶A̶̶f̶̶t̶̶e̶̶r̶ ̶d̶̶o̶̶w̶̶n̶̶l̶̶o̶̶a̶̶d̶ ̶l̶̶a̶̶s̶̶t̶̶e̶̶s̶̶t̶ ̶f̶̶l̶̶a̶̶s̶̶h̶̶i̶̶n̶̶g̶ ̶f̶̶i̶̶l̶̶e̶ ̶i̶ ̶c̶̶a̶̶n̶̶̶̶t̶ ̶f̶̶i̶̶n̶̶d̶ ̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶ ̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶r̶̶m̶̶a̶̶l̶ ̶c̶̶o̶̶n̶̶f̶̶i̶̶g̶ ̶s̶̶o̶ ̶m̶̶a̶̶y̶̶b̶̶e̶ ̶i̶̶t̶ ̶w̶̶o̶̶n̶̶̶̶t̶ ̶c̶̶h̶̶a̶̶n̶̶g̶̶e̶ ̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶ ̶d̶̶e̶̶f̶̶a̶̶u̶̶l̶̶t̶ ̶f̶̶i̶̶l̶̶e̶̶.̶
You used my Mi4C Charged mod from xda or ******** forum? Well i'm planning to move everything to Xda so that people can follow my thread easier. Anyways I'm uploading the new script now. I think it's even better than the old Mi4C Charged. And this one works on boot by default, no waiting with screen on, no init.d support and stuff

You used my Mi4C Charged mod from xda or ******** forum? Well i'm planning to move everything to Xda so that people can follow my thread easier. Anyways I'm uploading the new script now. I think it's even better than the old Mi4C Charged. And this one works on boot by default, no waiting with screen on, no init.d support and stuff
Wow, what a good news, but don't forget include multirom icons, i really love it!

Wow, what a good news, but don't forget include multirom icons, i really love it!
Oh, forgot about them. I'm gonna add them tonight and reupload. Lot's of work to do now.
New links will be uploaded there:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-4c/general/mi4c-********-mod-t3566822

So please follow this thread. I won't be posting here anymore because XDA works better for me. Thank you all for your feedback

Last edited:
Oh, forgot about them. I'm gonna add them tonight and reupload. Lot's of work to do now.
New links will be uploaded here. So please follow this thread. I won't be posting here anymore because XDA works better for me. Thank you all for your feedback
At your back sir :)

What's with all these thermal config stuff and phone getting too high? I thought it's just for system apps removing and other xiaomi useless apps. :/