Slim Miui Rom

Are you interested in a slimmed down MIUI rom for MI4c?

• Total voters
I thought of making a debloat script too, but I was not sure if I will break some MIUI/Xiaomi framework stuff. I got root and I do not use any Xiaomi sync stuff. No Xiaomi services. No active Mi account on my device, so I got Adaway and add my own filter to it via http://t-ryder.de/hosts.txt plus the regular hosts of Adaway. RMN3 less phoning home now. I love the MIUI UI and the special functions, but don't need the other Xiaomi stuff.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 3

Reactions: Zock
How can I edit the script sir? Please guide me. T_T

Open MI4C_Debloater.zip file with MiXplorer, go to META-INF\com\google\android and open updater-script.
If you want to keep google keyboard remove: delete_recursive("/system/app/LatinImeGoogle") ...

Open MI4C_Debloater.zip file with MiXplorer, go to META-INF\com\google\android and open updater-script.
If you want to keep google keyboard remove: delete_recursive("/system/app/LatinImeGoogle") ...
It won't work after applying the previous script right? So I have to flash again the miui rom, yes?

Tried removing a couple of stuffs and I get the account verification at startup. Sad.