[TUTORIAL] Fix SafetyNet issues with Magisk (also CTS profile match)

On Mi 10 Lite 5G (#monet) everything was OK but I have a problem, My device is recognized by play store as "Mi 3 W" (#cancro) AND NOT as Mi 10 LITE 5G (#monet), As a result I cannot download apps from PLAY store because it shows that my phone is incompatible!

How to fix this?
How to edit and correct it?

On Mi 10 Lite 5G (#monet) everything was OK but I have a problem, My device is recognized by play store as "Mi 3 W" (#cancro) AND NOT as Mi 10 LITE 5G (#monet), As a result I cannot download apps from PLAY store because it shows that my phone is incompatible!

How to fix this?
I don't know this problem but I saw it many times use search bar on forum it has a fix

Yesterday was working and today... Basic failed mi 3w

Any.solution? Magisk new update. ... See magisk thread and magisk props thread google.banned :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-12-21-33-37-165_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-12-21-33-37-165_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 404
  • Screenshot_2021-01-12-21-33-30-343_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-12-21-33-30-343_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 406

How to fix this?
Clearly, you're using some SafetyNet-related Magisk module, that's why.

Reactions: sxHeavy

How to fix this?
Nah, google probably updated safetynet, you probably don't pass it and now it shows you this on apps that need safety net (tried it with netflix). Almost everyone has safetynet problems.
Btw, if you want to change your device name (you ~mustn't change it back to the original one though, cuz thenyou might not hide anything) check this guide, the section Setting up magisk and passing safety net (till step 5).

Yesterday was working and today... Basic failed mi 3w

Any.solution? Magisk new update. ... See magisk thread and magisk props thread google.banned :)
Same problem.
Could you please link the thread or explain what happened?
Thanks.

How to fix this?

just READ what you are doing after su and props on termux. You can chose mi 10 not mi 3 W

Reactions: katerpanne
just READ what you are doing after su and props on termux. You can chose mi 10 not mi 3 W
It ~just mustn't be identical to your device name. But the person you're quoting had this problem ~because of failing safetynet. (It ~told methe same when trying to download netflix. Now that I pass safetynet there's ~no such problem.)

It ~just mustn't be identical to your device name. But the person you're quoting had this problem ~because of failing safetynet. (It ~told methe same when trying to download netflix. Now that I pass safetynet there's ~no such problem.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
do you like this sign very much or :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Haha
Reactions: MeiGuddet
Ow thank you! I had found it, but I was looking for more info on what to do exactly :) If I'm brave enough I'll try the module :p
Download and install safetynet-fix-v1.1.0.zip (Magisk module) in Magisk Manager then reboot, it can't be more simple. :D

Download and install safetynet-fix-v1.1.0.zip (Magisk module) in Magisk Manager then reboot, it can't be more simple. :D
I'm still on A10 stable 12.0.8 (magisk v20.4) since I had problems with A11 suddenly rebooting to fastboot and showing "no os installed" in TWRP.
So I think I'd need to flash safetynet-fix-v1.0.2-A10 don't I?

EDIT: I probably also need to install Magisk v21.2, or does it work on v20.4?
EDIT 2: Just read in the other tutorial thread that v20.4 is fine :D

I did it a few hours ago on my Mi 10 Ultra. Due to the many questions, I'm publishing here a fixed tutorial, how it worked for me!
Please share your results below.

Install Magisk:
1. Download and install Magisk Manager » MagiskManager-v8.0.4.apk

Step 2:
2A. Download and install Magisk-v21.2.zip » Magisk-v21.2.zip
2B_1. Download Magisk_11.zip and Magisk-v21.2.zip, put these two files in the root of your phone storage
2B_2. Boot to TWRP and install Magisk_11.zip first, then Magisk-v21.2.zip directly after

3. Reboot your device

Installing and setting up the modules:
4. Open Magisk Manager and go the "Module" page. There you have to install "Busybox for Android NDK" first, then "MagiskHide Props Config" afterwards.
5. Reboot your device
6. Download and install Termux from Google Play
7. Type "su" hit enter,
8. Open up Termux and grant root/superuser access.
9. then the "props" command and hit enter
10. After MagiskHide-Props loaded successfully, type "2" to choose "Force BASIC key attestation"
11. Type "y" and hit enter for activating the option.
12. Type "y" and hit enter to reboot your phone.

Hide your Magisk (get Google Pay etc. working):
13. Enable your app installation over USB in your developer settings on your phone.
14. Go into your Magisk Manager Settings and click "Hide Magisk" under the "Manager" category, there enter an alternative name for your Magisk. (I choose "Manager")
15. After installing the hidden Magisk manager, go into its settings and enable "MagiskHide" under the "Magisk" category.

(16. If it doesn't work until now, clear data of Google Play, Google Play Services and Google Service Framework.)

Now you're done! SafetyNet should pass now at BASIC level. The most banking Apps as well as Google Pay should work!
Your Widevine level should also stay at the same level as before (L1 in my case).

This tutorial contains parts of @Poney70's tutorial. It didn't work for me, so this is the whole way it worked for me!
Big thanks and props to him!
| Latest Update: 4th Jan 2021
Here is my props menu. Does not match with your explanation above. When I hit "2" I get the message on the second pic. Please help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-15-19-02-17-921_jackpal.androidterm.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-15-19-02-17-921_jackpal.androidterm.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 299
  • 1610725896546.jpg
    1610725896546.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:
what message ? is it so difficult to write whole sentences what you did and what is the error message ?
Hi! When I go to MagiskHide Props I got an options list seen as on pic.1 and the option 2 in the list is "Device simulation (disabled) instead of "Force BASIC key attestation". I can not see it anywhere else!
When I hit option 2 I get the message seen on pic.2 which is "This option is only enabled if there is a fingerprint set by the module"
I hope I wrote the whole sentence...
Thanks forward if you may help....

Attachments

• Pic.1.jpg
    Pic.1.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 216
  • Pic.2.jpg
    Pic.2.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 266
you flashed two files ???
Yes, first the Google Pay Fix V2, I Had IT from before, it worked with Android 10. So I tried it in Android 11 but it did not work.
So I flashed the second File, TWRP_SafetyNetFix-v1.3.zip. Then, Google Pay worked but no Widevine L1...