Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well noone ever reads the posts in the middle, always the first and last. Everything inbetween is called "imagination".

But that doesn't stop me!
It's friday and that means it's time to update our phones, it is also time to bring beer, pizza and maby even some brandy. Of course that all depends on how you would like to feel on saturday, anyway...
As always thank you for continuessly making this ROM better every day, love it!

Reactions: MasterTB
No offense intended just wanted to know what is the difference between official miui and miuiandroid when official miui is offering ROM in English?
just think it as my ignorance. I just want to know.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

So do we have to wait for release the next Friday or? i am sooooooo angry...i was waiting impatiently...

China uses google translate for the english (not really but it reads like it)

The Note will never get released, get over it.

No offense intended just wanted to know what is the difference between official miui and miuiandroid when official miui is offering ROM in English?
just think it as my ignorance. I just want to know.

GAPPS, Better English, other network fixes and so on.

Reactions: Hanz and ambuj
Just finished updated my GNex to 2.9.14 from miui.com. Now I'm giving the small review I've found until now :)
1. The ROM feel smoother than 2.9.7. I think the lags are gone. The Launcher seems smoother on each release. This is gonna be my most favorite MIUI update :)
2. MIUI have fixed the 3rd party notification picker opening Themes app bug. Just tested in my Whatsapp and now we can choose notification without editing any .xml file. This is also a good news means that MIUI devs still care about our bug report :)
3. The contact pics size is not fixed. Still displaying small low res pics even with Haxsync app. Maybe next week MIUI?
4. The vibration on call and notification after reboot still not fixed. Tested it just now. This is really annoying. Hope they fix it next week too :)
5. The RAM usage is still the same, no improvement I think. Still getting at most 300MB of free RAM on my GNex. Don't know if it's a bug or not. I don't care because the most important thing is the ROM run smoothly :)
6. Haven't check the lag in lockscreen bug, because I never have it with my own modified lockscreen :)
That's all I've got now. I will add some later if I find it. And I advice u all to flash it without hesitation. It won't regret u :)

How about a proper Gnote version this week? Will there be one or not? :) Just asking...All this fuss and cry of not getting it today, is it true?

Its true. The ROM is not on MIUI.com, therefore we don't get it either.

I hope miui is not reading it ;)

They know about what we do, also they appreciate what we do :)

I'm a native English speaker so I provide much nicer translations to the XML and have done so for over 2 years since the start of MIUI :)

I will stop thinking of and visiting this forum. I don't want MIUI anymore.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

I'm a native English speaker so I provide much nicer translations to the XML and have done so for over 2 years since the start of MIUI :)

I wanted to ask you this Mark, now that there is an English MIUI official forum, will you be sending your translation to be merged into the MIUI rom or will this remain as The English translated MIUI.
I'm asking because I keep reading about MIUI welcoming translators to send them their translation for a future merge (that never happens).
Of course, until that happens (if it ever does) English will remain yours ;)
Thanks.

Thnks Mark we all appreciate your contribution to the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.