Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a Galaxy Nexus ( maguro ) .
So I don't have a wifi right now and tried to install latest JB miui but there is that Xiaomi account thing.
it's REALLY annoying that you can't get past it if you don't setup a new account. I'd like to, just to get my phone going, but i don't have wifi.
any solution?
Yesss, I thought it's my port issue (heh, I'm back :D).. guys, +1, is there a way to dismiss XIAOMI account prompt? We are not chinese(mostly ;[ )!

EDIT: you might dismiss that prompt by pulling sim out, it will congratulate you are not having sim so won't get account ;]
BUT NEED A PERMANENT SOLUTION ANYWAY..

I'll be waiting for Note ROM :).... moving from Galaxy S II to Note, nothing missing except my lovely Miui ROM ;)

Hi there!

I want to report a little lack of translation: when you want add a day of birthday to some contact you´ll see this (look at the picture) - no day/month for a choise and data above is in chinese language.

I write here because can´t open a report bug page (error 404).

Thanks a lot for your work!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-09-16-09-47-32.png
    Screenshot_2012-09-16-09-47-32.png
    35.9 KB · Views: 398
Yesss, I thought it's my port issue (heh, I'm back :D).. guys, +1, is there a way to dismiss XIAOMI account prompt? We are not chinese(mostly ;[ )!

EDIT: you might dismiss that prompt by pulling sim out, it will congratulate you are not having sim so won't get account ;]
BUT NEED A PERMANENT SOLUTION ANYWAY..
Thanks a lot dude you're the man

Hello ... I'm new to this forum so please bear with us ... :) I'm looking for the most recent rom for my Acer Liquid jade s100.obecnie CM 7.Does someone could give me some hints what and where to look?

i just flashed it, really nice rom,
info says 4.0.4, shouldn't it be 2.9.14 a JB?
or there's two branch (ICS/JB) for each release?

the sensation base rom is very old. it's a sense 3.5 rom. it can't be latest released rom a sense 3.6 base rom?

Anyone knows why my HTC Sensation doesn´t update through the System Updates in Settings > About Phone?

It only shows "You already have the latest version installed". I´m on MIUI 2.9.7.

Hi ram2anne,

I think that making a factory restore and wiping the cache from the recovery would solve your problems, that in case your device doesn't have hardware problems! :eek:.... haha... don't panic, just investigate for the root problem(s), they're probably rare not common problems...
Usually, the frequent roms flashing leads to issues which can be fixed by wiping... BUT, don't forget to backup your data!

Hi ram2anne,

I think that making a factory restore and wiping the cache from the recovery would solve your problems, that in case your device doesn't have hardware problems! :eek:.... haha... don't panic, just investigate for the root problem(s), they're probably rare not common problems...
Usually, the frequent roms flashing leads to issues which can be fixed by wiping... BUT, don't forget to backup your data!
Hi Iwih,

Thanks for the inputs, btw I am now using Huawei Honor Stock Rom B923, and BT is working fine. I want MIUI but its too laggy on my phone. Any known apps that I can backup my contact on stock rom then restore it to MIUI ROM? Thanks in advance.

Any known apps that I can backup my contact on stock rom then restore it to MIUI ROM?
"people"(previous name - contacts)? :D
choose settings, choose export, and that is it - your contacts are at sd in vcard format.

also, there is backup app comes with the rom... you can backup everything from it, check it!

.... I meant it comes with the MIUI rom... I don't know what comes with the original... sorry!

Hi, 2.9.4 not available for Sony Live with walkman (WT19i) ? Please confirm if it's discontinued or not. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.