startlog.bat,
unfortunately adb.exe is not working: no devices/emulators found
Reading device name failed!
Press any key to continue . . .

startlog.bat,
unfortunately adb.exe is not working: no devices/emulators found
Reading device name failed!
Press any key to continue . . .
If you are in Fastboot mode, you won't be able to generate a log.
Type fastboot set_active a in CMD, reboot and try to get a logcat again.

Hi, after update my google pay keep saying there is a problem setting active account. Any one know this is a rom issue or any solution for that?

Devs, thanks for the great effort
XM12 cupid ROM is in process? or or we won't have HO ROM for our model?

Reactions: immerzu
It isn't a log from the newest version, it's a log from old DEV. It will not contain any information that could be needed to fix your problem.
Devs, thanks for the great effort
XM12 cupid ROM is in process? or or we won't have HO ROM for our model?
Xiaomi didn't release ROM for Xiaomi 12 until now. As far as we know, they plan to do it in December.

It isn't a log from the newest version, it's a log from old DEV. It will not contain any information that could be needed to fix your problem.

Xiaomi didn't release ROM for Xiaomi 12 until now. As far as we know, they plan to do it in December.
I'll try to download the rom again and see, but before that I'll make a backup

@Kacper Skrzypek i got a log on the error with Google Wallet. Also a few apps are failing to update on Play store (Netflix, ChatGPT, Revolut)
Xiaomi 13 Pro.
Hopefully it will help sorting it out. IC passwes Device and Basic and i have tried with and without Magisk with same results

Hello guys! Installed on Fuxi and I'd say everything is pretty good.
However, I notice that the alarm icon is missing from the notification bar, even when the alarm is programmed.
Is it just my problem? Is this a problem on Fuxi (Xiaomi 13) or on all other devices with HyperOS?

Last edited:
Reactions: PeaceOne
Small issue I got here, for the lockscreen customization I can't use my own picture on Magazine styles, the one with depth option. When I chose my own picture, it just won't show up or it shows detecting layer but loading infinitely. I've tried normal picture, picture with added depth from gallery and portrait picture, all of them doesn't work. Other 2 styles works with my own picture.

Device: Poco F5 Pro Mondrian, dirty flashed.

Just wanna know is it a Xiaomi side issue or I should clean flash to make it work.

Reactions: 4fun20
Thank you very much for your work. I'm going to install it on my Shennong. I'll tell you how it works for me.

Hello guys! Installed on Fuxi and I'd say everything is pretty good.
However, I notice that the alarm icon is missing from the notification bar, even when the alarm is programmed.
Is it just my problem? Is this a problem on Fuxi (Xiaomi 13) or on all other devices with HyperOS?
Hi, did you do clean installation? I have the previous one and I'm too lazy to do it cleanly. I don't know if there will be much trouble because of that.

A friend tells me that when restarting after installing EU ROM on Shennong, it returns to Fastboot. Instead of rebooting HyperOS system.
Are there more people with this problem???

Small issue I got here, for the lockscreen customization I can't use my own picture on Magazine styles, the one with depth option. When I chose my own picture, it just won't show up or it shows detecting layer but loading infinitely. I've tried normal picture, picture with added depth from gallery and portrait picture, all of them doesn't work. Other 2 styles works with my own picture.

Device: Poco F5 Pro Mondrian, dirty flashed.

Just wanna know is it a Xiaomi side issue or I should clean flash to make it work.
Try set lockscreen theme as first, then set your wallpaper from directly gallery. Works for me

Reactions: 4fun20
Status
Not open for further replies.