Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks ingbrzy

would it have adverse effects if miuiuk is flashed over miui china?
MIUI China roms are odexed.. our is deodexed... you can try install our over chinesse and there should be no problem... you will see... and dont forget install gapps...

I was wondering.. Samsung just released a new update for the Samsung galaxy s3 with multi-window support and some upgrades,
will those be ever available in the miui version or should i revert back to stock to get them?

The problem is that i don't wanna leave miui because its so good but i also want the new gooddies from Samsung :p

3g is still crap

im so tired of this miui s**t

how can i go back to stock rom because that worked fine on 3g

Before going back to stock, did you try setting your APN's correctly? MIUI's are mostly oudtated (at least for my country) so I always update mine.
Go to your carrier's web page and look them up. Try that first, it is likely to solve your issues.

Before going back to stock, did you try setting your APN's correctly? MIUI's are mostly oudtated (at least for my country) so I always update mine.
Go to your carrier's web page and look them up. Try that first, it is likely to solve your issues.

my phone is not supported in dk

Or install goomanager from the store.. Easy downloading from there.. ;)

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

Goo OTA won't work this week. You'll have to find the ROM in Goo and then download it. Then all future OTA's will work. Had to change something to reflect naming of MIUIAndroid and not iBotPeaches.

Reactions: grondinm
Goo OTA won't work this week. You'll have to find the ROM in Goo and then download it. Then all future OTA's will work. Had to change something to reflect naming of MIUIAndroid and not iBotPeaches.

Thanx for the heads up. Looking forward to this update. Will the 5way reboot and sms app rotation be built in to rom or will i have to install lang pack to get those features?(either way no prob just wondering) Thank you to the whole miuiandroid team for all your work.

Thanx for the heads up. Looking forward to this update. Will the 5way reboot and sms app rotation be built in to rom or will i have to install lang pack to get those features?(either way no prob just wondering) Thank you to the whole miuiandroid team for all your work.

They are still only in lang pack till they are 100% tested and stable.

both mods are disabled for english base roms... they will be enabled in multilang packs... we need more testing of those mods for be sure, its enough stable for all devices...

my phone is not supported in dk

But if you go to stock you get 3G?? If that is the case, copy the APN setting from the Stock rom and try them in MIUI. Just giving you ideas to help you stick with MIUI.

Good luck!!

Never had problems with 3g Love miui... So much love is in this rom.
Best regards,
Pala

Hi!

My XT910 is not recognizing my headset... It is running Miui 2.12.29...

Is there anyone here with the same problem?

Thanks!

I'm going to install Miui 3.1.11 tonight.

Regards,

Thiago.

Very anxious to try the first build in 2013 !
what about HTC Desire Z (Vision) link, will be posted later or there will be no update for this phone ?

After reboot my phone is using 1255MB of RAM with "no" applications open(!):mad:
Is this just that the system reserves the memory or is it actual use? I have a MI2

which verion is compitable with LG Optimus 3D P-920 (Android 2.3.5 V21E) ???
Where did you see it's supported? Just look at the 1st post - all the links for all supported devices.

3g is still crap

im so tired of this miui s**t...

That's a nice thing to say! I guess they forced you somehow to use their free ROM ....

Back on topic - GT-N7000 - the calculator is the old one.

Thanks for all the work you do!

After reboot my phone is using 1255MB of RAM with "no" applications open(!):mad:
Is this just that the system reserves the memory or is it actual use? I have a MI2
Free RAM is wasted RAM....

Status
Not open for further replies.