Status
Not open for further replies.
After reboot my phone is using 1255MB of RAM with "no" applications open(!):mad:
Is this just that the system reserves the memory or is it actual use? I have a MI2

It must be something on your device becuase i have a Mi2 also and it's using about 600mb 20 min after boot.

Screenshot_2013-01-11-10-16-26.png

thanks MIUI :)
i have a question :(
a have a HTC Desire S
i'm using rom CM10.1 download at http://andromadus.flinny.org/?q=cm10-1 & using 4EXT recovery.

i have donwloaded rom MIUI ver 3.1.11 and copy to SD card.
Then go to recovery, wipe data, wipe cache...... then flash rom.
HTC Desire S was successfully installed.

After reboot, boot screen of MIUI is not displayed :( My phone auto restart and auto go recovery mod :)

i have tried to repeat but failed :(

pls, help me, i very want use MIUIrom :(

Reactions: nagorimayank
thanks MIUI :)
i have a question :(
a have a HTC Desire S
i'm using rom CM10.1 download at http://andromadus.flinny.org/?q=cm10-1 & using 4EXT recovery.

i have donwloaded rom MIUI ver 3.1.11 and copy to SD card.
Then go to recovery, wipe data, wipe cache...... then flash rom.
HTC Desire S was successfully installed.

After reboot, boot screen of MIUI is not displayed :( My phone auto restart and auto go recovery mod :)

i have tried to repeat but failed :(

pls, help me, i very want use MIUIrom :(

I've a Desire S too.. I followed this tutorial first time I installed miui v4 and all was correct! Try it, http://miuiandroid.com/community/threads/tutorial-for-installing-miui-v4-desire-s.17470/ ;)

Reactions: congdat
Straight after reboot, play store closed and won't load, I recently used lucky patcher to turn off location restrictions, you think that might be why? I'll try to restore it and let you know if it's fixed

Straight after reboot, play store closed and won't load, I recently used lucky patcher to turn off location restrictions, you think that might be why? I'll try to restore it and let you know if it's fixed
sounds like it will be that causing it yes.

Why is it that after the reboot, GTalk is no longer installed in my phone?? It was on MIUI Android 2.12.28 with Lang Pack...

Just did a flawless update from 2.12.29 to 3.1.11, everything is working just as it was before... :) Including the fact that I don't have the Gmail app. :/

I've got Talk though (which annoys me, I'm about to remove it with Titanium Backup, as I do after every ROM I flash), but I'm not sure if that's from the Gapps 20120429 package or if it was already in the ROM. Any ideas?

Install Gapps...
Again? Why? You're not supposed to need that when you're updating... Still It's weird because I cannot find it in the Play store either or in my installed apps list...

I'll see what I do. I'm about to go away from home -little trip- and don't have time to mess the phone up.
In any case, it shouldn't have deleted it.

Again? Why? You're not supposed to need that when you're updating... Still It's weird because I cannot find it in the Play store either or in my installed apps list...

I'll see what I do. I'm about to go away from home -little trip- and don't have time to mess the phone up.
In any case, it shouldn't have deleted it.
/system partition is wiped during update... so thats why you need install Gapps package again.. we are not including them in the ROMs...

Reactions: MasterTB
After a bit more digging now, looks like the Gmail app may not be included in the Gapps zip after all.. My mistake, I honestly thought it was. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.