Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks MIUI :)
i have a question :(
a have a HTC Desire S
i'm using rom CM10.1 download at http://andromadus.flinny.org/?q=cm10-1 & using 4EXT recovery.

i have donwloaded rom MIUI ver 3.1.11 and copy to SD card.
Then go to recovery, wipe data, wipe cache...... then flash rom.
HTC Desire S was successfully installed.

After reboot, boot screen of MIUI is not displayed :( My phone auto restart and auto go recovery mod :)

i have tried to repeat but failed :(

pls, help me, i very want use MIUIrom :(

I'm having exactly the same problem on my Desire S! It's working fine until 2.11.23 build (tested)! But its not working since last 2 builds (2.12.29 & 3.1.11). I do have HBOOT 7.00 & have flashed previous official MIUI ICS builds but don't know whats wrong since the last two builds!! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you

Reactions: congdat
I'm having exactly the same problem on my Desire S! It's working fine until 2.11.23 build (tested)! But its not working since last 2 builds (2.12.29 & 3.1.11). I do have HBOOT 7.00 & have flashed previous official MIUI ICS builds but don't know whats wrong since the last two builds!! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you
I also have the same problem on my HTC ONE X

I also have the same problem on my HTC ONE X

Maybe the boot.img updated. Update your hboot, update your recovery. Maybe you need to be on stock firmware first to update your partitions. I don't know. I've never owned a locked down phone. All my phones have had perfect open-ness.

Please help
my phone stop here for a few minutes and then re-run and then stops again
HTC ONE X

Attachments

• 20130111_192941.jpg
    20130111_192941.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 296
Please help
my phone stop here for a few minutes and then re-run and then stops again
HTC ONE X

Thats not what MIUI looks like. Thats like a half-flash. That screen should be white background with orange text. Not blue and black.

Maybe the boot.img updated. Update your hboot, update your recovery. Maybe you need to be on stock firmware first to update your partitions. I don't know. I've never owned a locked down phone. All my phones have had perfect open-ness.

My Desire S is S-OFF, having the latest 4EXT Recovery touch available & also HBOOT 7.0 which is required! Its working fine until 2.11.23 build...I'm completely clueless why is it so.....I guess I wont be able to run MIUI ever again... :( :( :'(

Thats not what MIUI looks like. Thats like a half-flash. That screen should be white background with orange text. Not blue and black.
I know this, but this form after installing App gapps-jb-20121011-signed
In white stop when choosing a language

Dear Staffs and Developers..

Thank you so much for this update....
My HD2 lives again, this is really good start in 2013

Long lives HD2

Reactions: ingbrzy
/system partition is wiped during update... so thats why you need install Gapps package again.. we are not including them in the ROMs...

I'm not going to argue with you because you probably know more about this than me, but It's weird that I only lost GTalk and nothing else. And I have never done the re-gapps before in an update...

EDIT: OK, ingbrzy, you where right. Installed Gapps and GTalk is back up.. Thank you!

For Ingbrzy:
Mám Sensation a kalkulačku mám tiež starú + widget a tast manager mám stále zelenej farby, ani v kritickej hranici sa farba nemení (oranžová, ani červená, len zelená svieti)
Got anybody problem with task manager? I have only green color in manager and widget. No orange or red in critical low memory. Sensation

Thanks

MIUI 3 is the best MIUI release so far. Everything's literally buttery smooth on my i9300. I don't seem to have any lockscreen, though, and my home button doesn't work whilst the screen's lit, only works for waking the device from sleep. :/

Hi, guys. I've installed the latest version of MIUI for LG Optimus LTE - LU6200 and didn't find anything that is changed - no new calculator, no "Improve image scaling logic, pictures will automatically view at fullscreen". Is it just for me or somebody else experienced that?

Italian translation not working and icon not change when I try to change theme ( i9300 )

MIUI 3 is the best MIUI release so far. Everything's literally buttery smooth on my i9300. I don't seem to have any lockscreen, though, and my home button doesn't work whilst the screen's lit, only works for waking the device from sleep. :/

No one knows why it's like this?

Thank for this great ROM. I've been using this ROM since November 2012 on my Desire S. I just flashed this latest build over 2.12.21 built and didn't get new calculator app. Any clue?

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

I'd like to upgrade to 3.1.11 from 2.11.16, but I have a show stopper on my Samsung S2. I cannot open developer options (freezes, and I'm prompted to quit it) every time. Recently, I thought I found the solution, which turned out to be temporary - reload the 2.11.16 zip as I would an upgrade. It worked once, but today it did not work.

I cannot find a solution to this on the web, so I'm asking here if anyone knows what specifically I should uninstall and reinstall, or what I can do. Until I solve this problem, I don't know how I can connect my phone to my computer (because the debug mode appears to be off as well). I'm rather stuck.

Please help. Thanks.

Dear Staffs and Developers..

I need your help, or from anyone here has HD2 and facing such issues like I'm having now.
actually ROM run very smooth and stable, I love it and the GPS Issue from previous Version has gone.
But after installed about 30 Apps. Now I can't install anything......

Any Suggestions would be great

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.