Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this might sound like a flaky question but :

- do these versions also arrive OTA or always manually as a fresh flash ?
- is there much of a difference between these and the multilanguage ROM
- particullary for the i9100 is it based on official Samsung framework or AOSP ?

Cheers

I know this might sound like a flaky question but :

- do these versions also arrive OTA or always manually as a fresh flash ?
- is there much of a difference between these and the multilanguage ROM
- particullary for the i9100 is it based on official Samsung framework or AOSP ?

Cheers
- We support OTA via GooManager app...
- Multilang is same like English release, just include more languages... English base ROM is required for Multilang packs.. they are not full roms.. (except Xiaomi devices)
- Our releases for i9100 are based on official Samsung ROM...

- We support OTA via GooManager app...
- Multilang is same like English release, just include more languages... English base ROM is required for Multilang packs.. they are not full roms.. (except Xiaomi devices)
- Our releases for i9100 are based on official Samsung ROM...

(bow) thanks a lot for the quick response.
so I will stick to the English ROM and all is good - downloading the GooManager now to see if I could squeeze in a 3.4.19 update without a full re flash :)

Hi...
I just wanted to say thank you for this great rom to MIUI and MIUIAndriod (Also credits to: mr. gtbluesky (MIUI HD2), CM for base, tytung, securecrt, ph03n!x, and others)
This is the best rom I tried for best immortal device on earth - HTC HD2.
ROM is smooth and design is stunning. I hate black background on default AOSP.

For all HD2 users, if opting for DataOnExt because of insufficient internal memory (512 MB) for extensive use of apps. Do this:
Prepare 2GB ext4 partition on SD card.
Install MIUI V5 to NAND
Flash initrd_patcher_V2 script before first rebooting into rom.
Boot MIUI for the first time. Configure basic settings.
Reboot into recovery.
Clear Dalvik cache.
Flash Gapps
And you are done.

Once again, great work! Thanks!

This version has improvements since last time, for I9100 - Siyah kernel, battery saving mode, performance mode, led indicator(menu and back key) BUT I found a problem : there is no standard keyboard in this version. I only got swype and Google Voice. Is something wrong with MIUI or is just my phone ? And another thing is altough this is version 3.4.19 when you download it from ibotpeaches it is clearly 3.4.18 ...
LE: English version, default...

MIUI V5 Galaxy Nexus (Port - Burgaz) is now available.

Please see opening post for IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS

I had 3.4.12 before and I had numerous FC-s and problems so I backed up everything, and done clean install of 3.4.18 (great job by the way with this release) - now after restore there are NO private massages left (no settings and no sms) - does the internal backup not backup private sms and private sms settings? can I get them back - I also done nandroid backup...
bump?

No geolocalization using only network mobile or wireless connection in Huawei honor 2.

Galley doesn't works well, it doesn't show pics I take with the camera.

Sent from my HUAWEI U9508 using Tapatalk 2

This version has improvements since last time, for I9100 - Siyah kernel, battery saving mode, performance mode, led indicator(menu and back key) BUT I found a problem : there is no standard keyboard in this version. I only got swype and Google Voice. Is something wrong with MIUI or is just my phone ? And another thing is altough this is version 3.4.19 when you download it from ibotpeaches it is clearly 3.4.18 ...
LE: English version, default...
I found another bug : When I try to download/update something in google play it shows that is downloading/updating but nothing happens.
Before I applied this update I did a dalvik cache wipe and a cache partition wipe, then installed update, rebooted to MIUI, rebooted to recovery and installed GAPPS. Is there something wrong in my steps ?
Thanks.

What is maguro miui?
I've found anther rom with goomanager that's listed as 3.4.24 for Huawei honor 2

please can someone try to make an miui version possible to install on the lg optimus 3d (p920), even though LG has forssake us and will leave us only on gingerbread, i know you guys are smart enough to fina solution to it. i recently saw the htc evo 3d on the rom list and i am very hopeful that something can be done for the optimus

On Arc S with Arc Fusion v5.3 kernel it's buggy. When the system booted, the phone, arkan phone, Xiaomi services and more applications crash, and some time after the phone reboots. Is it bacause of the kernel? Did anybody have this problem?

What is maguro miui?
I've found anther rom with goomanager that's listed as 3.4.24 for Huawei honor 2

Galaxy Nexus.

Wysłane z MI 2

Can i have miui v4 link for galaxy nexus in order to flash v5 version!
Thanks.

Envoyé depuis mon Galaxy Nexus avec Tapatalk

I had battery problems too with this release and found out that the mediascanner service on this release is ticklish when it comes to many small files. It will calm down if you delete cache files. Check my previous posts about it in this thread for a better explanation.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.