Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank's again guys for this weekly update!

I just recieved my second phone. I ordered a Xiaomi Mi2S but recieved an Mi2SC... Is it very different and does it create problems to install this rom?!

Hi guys,
Is there any way to make AllShareCast working on Samsung S3?
I downloaded it from Google Play but it is not starting (error device ID already used)
Any idea?
Thanks
George

Hi,i have Samsung galaxy Note n7000 and I have the following problem . I have a folder with several applications, and sometimes when I open the folder icons are black and a few seconds the launcher is restarting and everything is fine . I tried many versions of this ROM, but the bug remains . If anyone has this problem and that is good , please share . Sorry for my bad english and thanks for the great ROM. I love MIUI ..

Any chance to improve quite mod till tomorrow?

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4

Hi all,

is the Lenovo S820 ROM compatible with the Lenovo A820 phone? It's almost the same device (same cpu, gpu, sensors), just a bit smaller screen and no front cam.

Thanks!

Dear ROM Developers,

Please be informed, the battery life is extremely short using this ROM compared to previous ROM releases. It is confirmed by all mi2s owners from famous Hungarian forum (including me).

Tomorrow is Friday, I am looking forward!

I already have 3.9.20 but I think battery drain still exists.

Wysłane z Xiaomi MI 2

I'm still hoping...

To flash gapps it's from updater app ?!? because if I try to go to recovery mode it sendme error "command not found" and I cant flash gapps

To flash gapps it's from updater app ?!? because if I try to go to recovery mode it sendme error "command not found" and I cant flash gapps

in CWM... if you have Xiaomi phone, gapps are already included in the rom....

Dear ROM Developers,

Please be informed, the battery life is extremely short using this ROM compared to previous ROM releases. It is confirmed by all mi2s owners from famous Hungarian forum (including me).

I can confirm it. I have Arc S.

Status
Not open for further replies.