MIUI 8.2 6.9.1/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Get into fastboot mode
2. Install latest china developer fastboot ROM using MiFlash (flash all)
3. Copy latest xiaomi.eu developer ROM.zip into internal storage (you can use Type-C USB-OTG pendrive too)
4. Install TWRP recovery.img* via fatsboot mode using ADB commands
5. Reboot to TWRP recovery and format data to remove encryption
6. Reboot to TWRP recovery
7. Install latest xiaomi.eu developer ROM.zip
8. Optional: wipe -data -cache -dalvik/ART -internal storage
9. Reboot to system

*use this TWRP reovery: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx5Fv74n-TBpdzR3NjYzZGYxQk0/view
He said he can get into TWRP, so he can just wipe and flash ROM zip again I suppose.
What recovery is this (why gdrive link?)?

sent from my Mi5

Yes, but till know Chainfire continued to work at SuperSU. Now he completely sold the project.

sent from my Mi5
True, atm there is quite good debate on xda forum, alot of devs there are uncertain about supersu future, mostly because there aren't any credible information about ccmt and there future plans.
It could be that we may see some new open-source project from them.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

True, atm there is quite good debate on xda forum, alot of devs there are uncertain about supersu future, mostly because there aren't any credible information about ccmt and there future plans.
It could be that we may see some new open-source project from them.

I switched to phhSuperuser, an open source fork of Koush Superuser (the one that was often pre-installed in many CM11 based ROMs). It's working good as of now.

I'd suggest @ingbrzy to point that out.

sent from my Mi5

Last edited:
Reactions: severica25
He said he can get into TWRP, so he can just wipe and flash ROM zip again I suppose.
What recovery is this (why gdrive link?)?

sent from my Mi5

That is twrp 3.0.2-0 with fixed usb otg and fixed stuck at TWRP logo issues. Same as what we are using in our ROMs.

Reactions: Stefano131270
That is twrp 3.0.2-0 with fixed usb otg and fixed stuck at TWRP logo issues. Same as what we are using in our ROMs.
Yeah, but I think it is more correct to link official XDA thread. That's all :)

sent from my Mi5

That's strange, in six years of using/flashing android os on many phones never saw this type of issue.

Yes its strange i have found a thread with The Same Problem by an redmi Note 3. But i can Not Send The Link because i have no 10 comments. This thread is in German and this Problem have man peoples.

Reactions: severica25
Hy, sorry for asking the obvious, but i couldnt find a answer so i could be sure in it.
Are the google apps integrated in this ROM?
Thanks

I can't install the latest Stable in Redmi 2 Prime, it bootloops even when I perform a factory reset before flashing :(

Hy, sorry for asking the obvious, but i couldnt find a answer so i could be sure in it.
Are the google apps integrated in this ROM?
Thanks
Yes, like Google play store, rest you can freely install from it. Also chinese bloatware are removed from roms.

Reactions: Brajks
I checked md5, this is the first test build from the official dev ;)
There are newer test builds depending on your LCD panel (waiting for Kernel sources..).

sent from my Mi5

Nice to know it is from xda (as it turned by you), although I did not find download link on xda for version what we are using, but it does not matter anyway, the point is from our/users side that twrp version works flawlessly...

Reactions: Stefano131270
Nice to know it is from xda (as it turned by you), although I did not find download link on xda for version what we are using, but it does not matter anyway, the point is from our/users side that twrp version works flawlessly...
There isn't anymore, as it was an old test build. I have a copy on my HDD. Anyway, the builds there are updated, and they works flawlessly. It was just to let people know.

sent from my Mi5

Reactions: speedst3r
The function is not that way.
Its not block the phone, but to prevent that you anwser calls while phone is in pocket

Enviado do meu MI 4LTE através de Tapatalk

Sorry.
In my case, if I forget to lock screen, manually and put it in your pocket, if accidental calls occur . With this feature enabled if you have made calls.
Thanks for the reply.
Greetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.