9.1.24/26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After I updated my redmi 6 pro to the latest version 9.1.26, the call recordings are Overrieden
Please fix that

Thank you

Just download global beta 9.1.24 recovery version (zip) > copy to phone internal storage > open system updater > install ROM

It will be do factory reset automatically

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

When installing the new development rom, it is necessary to register again the MI account and the device in my unlocked state?
Thanks again.

With this and all all the Pie Roms (also Stock) my FTS Touch dont work as good as I had it on Oreo Builds.

Seems that noone else has this issue... Im rlly not sure if Xiaomi is able to fix this...

hello i have an issue with lastest release.... adaway says not enough space (partition).... device mi mix 3

When installing the new development rom, it is necessary to register again the MI account and the device in my unlocked state?
Thanks again.
Necessary to bind again Mi account to phone in developer options > Mi unlock status

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
After I updated my redmi 6 pro to the latest version 9.1.26, the call recordings are Overrieden
Please fix that

Thank you

I can say again... Other issues related to 9.1.26 were fixed by installing china stock dev rom 9.1.26 on twrp like I described in a previous post in this thread. Look it up

battery so hard used;
screen time -> 9hours than-> 7hours

please turn left time:oops: //sorry, i dont speak english.

clean flash :9
Confirming that edge notifications work after a clean flash of 9.1.24 :D:eek:

*edit*
DO NOT touch

settings \ screenlock \ light up screen on new notifications

or you'll loose edge notifications and only another clean flash of ROM will fix it.

Last edited:
I have a problem with the camera on Mi8, it takes a long time to start the portrait mode or when going to video mode, I'm talking about the five seconds, someone else happens? Is there a solution for this? I'm in the latest EU version.

yeah edge notification on my mi8 is working randomly, if I enable and disable AOD they will be broken. Can we have a fix in the next builds? Can we also have the CRT screen off animation? I was in love with it in the old mi3 days :cool: good old days never will come back :(:(

I've updated my Redmi Pro 6 from 9.1.24 to 9.1.26.
With that version i'm not able to use the bluetooth codec AAC.
It sticks to SBC and can't be changed in developer settings. AAC worked with 9.1.24.
Is this a bug or related to android pie?

Gesendet von meinem Redmi 6 Pro mit Tapatalk

I have two problems if somebody can help me. First is about TWRP encryption, because I cannot see the internal memory of the phone in order to install again the ROM. I have made data format and wiping, but unsuccessful, still not see, download, picture or the other folders that you can see on file manager.
Second problem is about volte. On China ROM was working,also I can swear that I see the volte icon for a minute, but when I tried to change preferred network, icon remain on 4g. The phone is a Mi Mix 3 with China ROM original. I have disabled the carrier volte check, so the volte button is active but when I search on the menu that appears on *#*#4636#*#* all the buttons are grayed, except network power.
Any ideea? Thanks

LE
I installed stable version now and Volte is working. It is possible to be is a bug for 9.1.24?

Last edited:
guys there is a bug in this release (I do not know in the other) the bluetooth tethering is disabled by itself (energy saving function?), unfortunately it is a very important function because it is the only way to make "wear os" work properly .

with the global stable I had no problems

MI8

Last edited:
Reactions: Mysterio33
Status
Not open for further replies.