Applicable Devices Eligible For Miui 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Complete pain in the arse, just want some basic features on my mi mix2, ie face unlock, better ram management, loads of ******* about with updates delayed or suspended or rumours when it will be updated, people have paid a lot of money for these devices. FFS just update the ******* phones, starting to really piss me off now, I have money and should have put it towards another well known flagship, ie Samsung, LG. At least with these brands when you get a stable build it is that. Xiaomi half baked stable builds always feel like betas as they are rammed with bugs.

I installed miui 10 Just to check the features.
Looks great.. cant wait till xiaomi.eu version

What I have understood is that all European languages become immediately available or that is the case we just have to wait and see.

WIll there also be an update to the base android version on RN3SE (Kate/Kenzo)? It's still stuck to Android 6..

If not, I'm gonna give LineageOS a chance, where the stable branch is already based on 7.1.

WIll there also be an update to the base android version on RN3SE (Kate/Kenzo)? It's still stuck to Android 6..

If not, I'm gonna give LineageOS a chance, where the stable branch is already based on 7.1.
Very unlikely.

After reading more than 1500 posts on MIUI forum understood that NO MIUI 10 for Redmi 4 Prime. It's time to switch to another ROM.

Reactions: Bajramo
Me to, Im disappointed that there will be no miui 10 for this device.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Maybe we can expect the MIUI 9.6 stable this or next month. For now, will stick with latest dev 8.4.26, but seriously considering latest AICP Oreo 8.1 from XDA ...

Reactions: BlueFalcon
You guys are getting too precious about the need for MIUI 10.. its largely based on Ai improvements for Chinese users... the rest is just MIUI 9 optimisation.

MIUI won't see a significant change till V11
The latest stable as now for markw has few bugs, latest Dev is better. I am worrying more about Android security patch level not being updated. I am into IT security, too :)

Reactions: BlueFalcon
Status
Not open for further replies.