[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

Flash from China rom Miui 12.5 , first time was stuck at fastboot,
the solution is press Power button + Volume Up to format data,
flash 21.1.20 again and success !

Mate, how did you root without twrp?
Got a patched kernel / boot image?

Thx in advance.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Install MagiskManager / extract boot.img & patch it (see description link) and then flash it -> "fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img " -> voilla :)

delete "magisk_patched.img" from phone some apps recognized it as rooted ...

Reactions: Mali2 and DeepSpace
Done including magisk, no issues at all!

bed318e99bf119dc65955a0819acd85d.jpg

Now migration.. 3 days at least

Thx guys!

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Good morning everyone. First I want to thank everyone for their help.
I live in Brazil and I really want to buy the Mi 11, but I don't want to wait to launch the global version, and with that I want to take some doubts about buying the Chinese version.
The doubts are as follows:

1: I want to buy the Chinese version with 12/256 GB, and it is rumored that the global version will not have this version of 12/256 for sale. Can this issue of different RAM amount interfere with the installation of Rom Global?

2: when xiaomi launches the global version, can i change the rom china to global just by unlocking the bootloader? After changing the Rom, does the device normally receive updates via OTA?

3: me placing xiaomi.eu, then can I change to global ROM in the future?

Good morning everyone. First I want to thank everyone for their help.
I live in Brazil and I really want to buy the Mi 11, but I don't want to wait to launch the global version, and with that I want to take some doubts about buying the Chinese version.
The doubts are as follows:

1: I want to buy the Chinese version with 12/256 GB, and it is rumored that the global version will not have this version of 12/256 for sale. Can this issue of different RAM amount interfere with the installation of Rom Global?

2: when xiaomi launches the global version, can i change the rom china to global just by unlocking the bootloader? After changing the Rom, does the device normally receive updates via OTA?

3: me placing xiaomi.eu, then can I change to global ROM in the future?
At first i also wanted to go with global rom, but you will need magisk to use it properly and you won't have Widevine. Xiaomi also has more features etc.

I still found a bug. No individual apps are displayed in dark mode.
946f235342d4aa05d4e00dc187c18f3a.jpg

Gesendet von meinem M2011K2C mit Tapatalk

I still found a bug. No individual apps are displayed in dark mode.

Gesendet von meinem M2011K2C mit Tapatalk
It happens to all devices and it will be fixed in the next ROM update. ;)

Workaround: Scroll a bit on "Individual app" text should help to display the list. :)

Steps to install xiaomi.eu ROM for first time from China ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will be deleted!)
- Unlock your bootloader by Mi Unlock tool https://en.miui.com/unlock/
- Download our ROM zip file HERE
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
For Linux ./linux_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh
For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh

- After reboot its done (first boot may take up to 15min)

Hey,

I did all these steps until this point:

The installation was successful but my phone restarted immediately in fasboot again. i had wait for nearly 45 min but it stucks. can't even turn off.

Any idea what i can do now?

Steps to install xiaomi.eu ROM for first time from China ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will be deleted!)
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

Hey,

The installation was successful but my phone restarted immediately in fasboot again. i had wait for nearly 45 min but it stucks. can't even turn off.

I think you need to reboot into recovery format data and flash over fastboot the build once more.

Hey,

the solution is press Power button + Volume Up to format data first

Greetings, when will the twrp Global version for mi11 be released? Or the Global stable version for fastboot? Thanks

I think you need to reboot into recovery format data and flash over fastboot the build once more.
how can i do that?

what i exactly did:
when i got the phone the first i did was activate developer options. Then i connectet the my account to Mi unlock status to be able to unlock.
Next i used Mi unlock tool an wait for 7 days.
After that i was able to unlock.
Then started unpacked script like the guide says...

something wong so far?

So, I have 2 things to ask, first, the device name is quite weird, will this change in the future?

b4a9d920ef2f153e8247305ea05185b9.jpg

Second, anyone else facing troubles hiding magisk manager?

It's simply not working :(

Nevermind fixed after choosing another Name for the package.

Sent from my Mi11

Last edited:
So, I have 2 things to ask, first, the device name is quite weird, will this change in the future?

Second, anyone else facing troubles hiding magisk manager?

It's simply not working :(

Sent from my Mi11
Can't answer for the model name. I guess it's a Xiaomi decision...

To hide Magisk Manager, you need to enable "Install via USB" option in phone's settings, in developer settings. ;)

how can i do that?

what i exactly did:
when i got the phone the first i did was activate developer options. Then i connectet the my account to Mi unlock status to be able to unlock.
Next i used Mi unlock tool an wait for 7 days.
After that i was able to unlock.
Then started unpacked script like the guide says...

something wong so far?

tried Mi flashtool for recovery but this happend

Hi. I have a Macbook but installed Windows 10 to unlock my phone. Is it now safer to install the ROM on windows or mac? Why do some users have no problems following the tips, while others report problems? I was supposed to unlock my phone tomorrow and upload xiaomi.eu, but I'm starting to get stressed :) I don't want the phone to be unusable :) Any advice for the person who last time did such things on Samsung Galaxy S3?

I've also the 21.1.20 on my device since Friday. The provided script, worked fine for me. Only in the end, makef2fs.exe did not work and was force closed (Win7-64bit). The ROM boots normally and works just fine. I only have one problem, it wasn't so true with the original China ROM (12.0.17.0) , YouTube jerks while scrolling (looks like 60hz). Otherwise everything works fine. Many thanks to the developers.