Hebrew RTLFix

Thanks to Roenano :)

I try Arabic RTL fix for 1.4.22 , its works fine but still the number is writing in opposite way , if you receive a message with number 150 you will see it 051

It doesn't work on the evo 4g
4a82ede3-f8a2-2974.jpg

Sent from a phone.

Could you please send me framework.jar from your rom's ZIP?
And please explain what doesnt work...

Sent from my HTC Desire using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Hey !

Thanks for the replay... I have the latest Desire HD MIUI 1.4.22 with english translations and I couldnt upload the .jar file cuz its too big to be uplaoded here.. anyway u can find it in the Desire HD download section in the rom .zip...

I have applied the Super fix to my rom and the arabic still not connected just like before applying. hope u can find a fix for it and thanks!

Hey !

Thanks for the replay... I have the latest Desire HD MIUI 1.4.22 with english translations and I couldnt upload the .jar file cuz its too big to be uplaoded here.. anyway u can find it in the Desire HD download section in the rom .zip...

I have applied the Super fix to my rom and the arabic still not connected just like before applying. hope u can find a fix for it and thanks!
For Arabic connection you'll need to install the zip from here.
http://forums.miui-dev.com/showthread.php?723-Arabic-RTL-Fix

Thanks to all for the great effort.

I tried the Ce4Arab_TEST and the RTL fix by Roenano and they both work great except for when there is numebrs mixed with arabic words. It seems that the digits are reversed. For example instead of 2011 I get 1102 or in case of time, instead of 5:52 I get 25:5.

Updated to last version 1.4.29.

DHD users, if you want me to try and patch it for you please send me the system/framework/framework.jar from within the rom ZIP.

Are you sure about Normal patch !? because didn't any change here ! but super rtl fix did !

plz can any one help to make default language arabic and english in libjni_latinime_per.so