MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have failed to show the message at the lock screen. expect early repair.
Sorry I used google translator

Some problems with Russian (Global) that included in our MIUIv10 (Mi4c).
I haven't russian letters at the numbers' buttons. Some of apps don't include Russian too.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-12-03-12-55-41-343_com.android.contacts.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-12-03-12-55-41-343_com.android.contacts.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 495
  • Screenshot_2018-12-03-12-59-27-862_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-03-12-59-27-862_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    114.7 KB · Views: 514
Some problems with Russian (Global) that included in our MIUIv10 (Mi4c).
I haven't russian letters at the numbers' buttons. Some of apps don't include Russian too.

It's Chinese dial number style, such as ㄅㄆㄇㄈ, etc.

con la rom estable.para cambiar de android hay también que borrar datos.estoy en androd 8.1 estable y han sacado android 9 pie deveria de borrar datos o no

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

with the stable rom.to change android there is also to erase data.estoy in androd 8.1 stable and have taken android 9 foot deveria to erase data or not

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

Hi, I just flashed eu ROM for redmi note 4x, looks ok for now.
I just want to know if updates come via OTA or I have to reflash every update?
Also I don't see system apps updater like in global ROM, how this apps get updated?
Thanks for the good job.

I think I've found a BUG, let me explain:
Device: xiaomi redmi note 5 pro (whyred)
rom: MIUI by xiaomi.eu 10.0 | Stable 10.0.2.0(OEICNFH)

Using the native calendar, if I add any event, it obviously shows in the Guide of homepage the daily events.
The bug is, that, if i create or edit an event of my account with GOOGLE CALENDAR from any device (xiaomi, laptop, etc) it adds the event to my xiaomi calendar BUT in the guide it doesnt show those events edited or created with GOOGLE CALENDAR. Then, what i have to do is to create again the event from my device and delete the one edited or created with GOOGLE CALENDAR.

Any solution? I'm getting crazy, i need to be organitzated

Are you sure bro? I'm using the latest Xiaomi.EU Stable (10.0.11.0) and it is still with Android 8.1.0 / Oreo.

Oh I see, you mean EU ROM why still on Oreo? If I'm not wrong, they didn't update yet to latest stable. so there why you still have Oreo. I don't know when EU ROM will update based on China Stable (with Android 9). Let see for few day or maybe next week?

if you see EU Stable 10.0.11.0 latest modified is 21-11-2018 and MIUI China Stable with Android Pie just released at 04-12-2018, I hope you know what I mean. ;)

Oh I see, you mean EU ROM why still on Oreo? If I'm not wrong, they didn't update yet to latest stable. so there why you still have Oreo. I don't know when EU ROM will update based on China Stable (with Android 9). Let see for few day or maybe next week?

if you see EU Stable 10.0.11.0 latest modified is 21-11-2018 and MIUI China Stable with Android Pie just released at 04-12-2018, I hope you know what I mean. ;)

Oh ok siap, hatur nuhun for your explanation :) I guess I need to wait for the EU Dev Team to sprinkle their magic to the latest China Stable ROM!

I think I've found another BUG, let me explain:

Bluetooth get stuck. i turn it on and suddenly turns off. rebooted and problem solved.... lets see if it comes back again...

I think I've found another BUG, let me explain:

Bluetooth get stuck. i turn it on and suddenly turns off. rebooted and problem solved.... lets see if it comes back again...
Yes I have the same bug, couldn't find the trigger though.
I believe the problem is only persistent in the stable rom and not beta.

Reactions: esansnewman
Yes I have the same bug, couldn't find the trigger though.
I believe the problem is only persistent in the stable rom and not beta.
Beta same problem, connected with mi band 2 ... After some hours/days if Turn off bluetooth and then on, it doesnt Turn till a Reboot is done!

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 5 através do Tapatalk

Well I downloaded the new version for mi8/..9../ but there is a big problem in it!! I have installed it several times with wipe of cache,dalvik, data and incl.internal storage and the problem is the following: When you set a pattern/fingerprint (dont know about other situations/ and when restart the phone a black screen is comming and nothing happens.If you hold power the menu comes but still nothing. The screen is black and thats all. So I decided to go from weekly to smth more stable and instead my night was.....wasted....:D hope you will fix this so some day when I change my mind again I will not meet smth like that. Have a nice night and make things happen. Good job with the rest ;)

I'm on xiaomi.eu stable 10.0.11.0 8.1 and to go to new stable 10.1.2 9.0. Just need cache, Dalvik and flash with twrp or need to format data?? Someone flashes stable 9.0? Its ok??

Status
Not open for further replies.