MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help but notice that the 12.0.6 seems to be an Android 10 ROM, when the 12.0.1 is an Android 11 ROM (at least based on the name)
Huh that's gonna be it! Very odd that a later version is still A10 while the one I'm on is 11? That being said I'm not a fan at all of this version or A11 but I don't want to wipe my system just to downgrade.
Thanks though!

Reactions: JiaiJ
OK, when i start twrp with the Mi 11pro He is unable to mount the internal storage, so i cannot Install the zip which i have downloaded with my Phone. Any workaround exept moving the zip with the pc to the storage?

Do i have to mount the storage First in twrp?

Huh that's gonna be it! Very odd that a later version is still A10 while the one I'm on is 11? That being said I'm not a fan at all of this version or A11 but I don't want to wipe my system just to downgrade.
Thanks though!

There are two latest STABLE xiaomi.eu Custom ROMs for Curtana (RN9S), one for A10 and other for A11, more info in the link

I can't tell about A11 in the RN9S because I didn't try it yet, however I can say the A10 V12.0.6 is pretty good.

Reactions: Poney70
install 12.5.9 on mi 11 with twrp fail, install 12.5.7 with fastboot success but can't ota to 5.9, show that MD5 check fail (download error), anyone tell me how should i do plz! thx a lot

OK, when i start twrp with the Mi 11pro He is unable to mount the internal storage, so i cannot Install the zip which i have downloaded with my Phone. Any workaround exept moving the zip with the pc to the storage?

Do i have to mount the storage First in twrp?
In TWRP, go in "Install" menu and browse to " /data/media/0 " => Here's your internal storage. ;)

install 12.5.9 on mi 11 with twrp fail, install 12.5.7 with fastboot success but can't ota to 5.9, show that MD5 check fail (download error), anyone tell me how should i do plz! thx a lot
Re-download the ROM again, but you can also download it manually (via your mobile browser). ;)

Reactions: neok166
In TWRP, go in "Install" menu and browse to " /data/media/0 " => Here's your internal storage. ;)

Thanks for your help, i found that Folder and there are many subfolders but the're named Like "JgdnekcKlKkBakfjr" and so on.
Also the're arent any files in that folders.

Thanks for your help, i found that Folder and there are many subfolders but the're named Like "JgdnekcKlKkBakfjr" and so on.
Also the're arent any files in that folders.
"JgdnekcKlKkBakfjr" = Encrypted file/folder. :)

You can try to remove your screen lock password/pin/pattern, in phone's settings, then reboot in TWRP and check again. ;)

There are two latest STABLE xiaomi.eu Custom ROMs for Curtana (RN9S), one for A10 and other for A11, more info in the link

I can't tell about A11 in the RN9S because I didn't try it yet, however I can say the A10 V12.0.6 is pretty good.
Ahh that also explains why I didn't get any OTA update cause it would be a downgrade of my Android version. I'm gonna stick with it now that it seems like miui 12.5 is gonna roll out to the 9s within the next few weeks or months.
Thank you!

Reactions: Poney70
I recently got my mi 11x pro(mi 11i). How can i install eu rom. Twrp is not present for this device.

Hello, I just wanted to update my Mi 11 Pro from 12.5.7 to 12.5.9, but after the reboot into TWRP, TWRP doesn't install the update. What can I do?

Hello, I just wanted to update my Mi 11 Pro from 12.5.7 to 12.5.9, but after the reboot into TWRP, TWRP doesn't install the update. What can I do?
Hello, you have to manually select the ROM in TWRP (in "Install" menu) because the current TWRP made for your device doesn't have "automatic install" feature. ;)

If you don't see your internal storage when you are in "Install" menu, you have to:

1a) In "Install" menu, tap on "..." (to go to the root of your phone's memory)

2a) Browse to " /data/media/0 "

3a) Find the ROM here and install it. Reboot your device when it's done. :)

But if you don't see your files/folders but only weird names:

1b) Reboot to System

2b) In phone's settings, remove your screen lock password/pin/pattern

3b) Reboot to TWRP

Then do step 1a) + 2a) + 3a) and it should be fine!

Re-download the ROM again, but you can also download it manually (via your mobile browser). ;)
Downloaded with chrome , but it seems that i have to update system with rec,can i use official (xiaomi) recovery to update ? and any way to keep my root?

Downloaded with chrome , but it seems that i have to update system with rec,can i use official (xiaomi) recovery to update ? and any way to keep my root?
You need a custom recovery to install Xiaomi.eu ROMs/ROM updates. ;)
You have to reinstall Magisk after ROM installation, you don't lose anything. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.