MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My phone stuck on Fastboot mode now. Adb doesnt dectected it but i get the connection sound from windows. Xiaomi flashing tool detects it.

hi
i install xiaomi.eu fastboot rom on my poco f3. How can I update the eu rom? Is it possible to update without twrp and wipe storage?

It is not possible to update without TWRP

I don't understand why you install the old (fastboot) version of ROM?

Is MIUI 12.5 for Mi9(cepheus) available in stable or am I not doing something properly? There is filename "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9_V12.5.3.0.RFACNXM_v12-11.zip" but on phone when checked for update it reports none

Hello, is this volume slider normal?
Shouldn't be blue?

Is MIUI 12.5 for Mi9(cepheus) available in stable or am I not doing something properly? There is filename "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9_V12.5.3.0.RFACNXM_v12-11.zip" but on phone when checked for update it reports none
Do a manual install ?

I believe old versions of the Updater stopped seeing the new ROMs

Reactions: Poney70
Where can I look what got fixed or added into a new MIUI Update? (like MIUI 12.5.10 with the Mi 11 Pro)
You can check in "Updater" app (phone's settngs => My Device => "MIUI version" tile) => 3-dots menu (top-right) => "What's new?"

But on Stable ROMs, Changelogs only say "Bug fixes and system optimizations." or "Improved system security and stability" generally... :(

Reactions: JiaiJ
I have 12.5.7 rom and the notification on the lockscreen annoying me. Close the app and still show it on the locked screen. Will installing TWRP and updating to the latest one fox it? I had an issue with installing TWRP and others had it too.

Some time ago I installed TWRP 3.5.1. then install the EU 12.5.7 ROM for Mi11 Ultra. Everything ok. Now I want to install 12.5.10. I have the problem that when I enter TWRP it asks me for a password. I put the correct password (it is even the same old one as when I did the process the first time) but it gives me an error. Password error. This prevents me from installing the new ROM because I cannot "see" the internal memory in order to install the ROM. I tried reinstalling TWRP, I tried disabling and changing the system password but I still have the same problem. I don't know what I can do anymore. Will I have to remove the SIM card? Does anyone have any ideas so i can figure it out?

Status
Not open for further replies.