MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In several pages I have seen that the enhanced edition is available for several devices but none of them say that it is available for the mi11 standard. Can someone confirm me if the stable version 12.5.11 is enhanced edition or not?
It is mentioned several times in the forum. If you can't find the answer … well …

Reactions: geoorg
Please people, my POCO X3 PRO is having a camera issue where the camera crashes randomly especially when I open video recorder.
I am still on stock ROM 12.5.3.

Please anybody facing the same issue here? And also will flashing this EU ROM solve the issue?

Thanks

Olá, sou novo aqui, meu dispositivo é redmi 9 atualizei via OTA e os problemas começaram ... problemas para conectar ao mi suite, dreno de bateria, tela travada de iniciadores oficiais, dreno de bateria, temperatura alta ... e agora ?? O que devo fazer

There is a setting in Developer options that might help, AVRCP Version, try with different versions, with my Poco F3 i had the issue that it didnt sent any track info to my car, now it works after going from 1.4 to 1.3, give it a try.

Thank you, but I had tried with no result. Maybe I should have re-pair devices after changing avrcp version, or switch Bluetooth on-off after that... I will try, but not sure that it can help.

But cutting creep Chinese hands off probably could help:))

Hey guys, any idea if the 12.5 "enhanced version" of MIUI will be rolled out as an update of the plain 12.5, or will it require a different version number in xiaomi.eu?

Hey guys, any idea if the 12.5 "enhanced version" of MIUI will be rolled out as an update of the plain 12.5, or will it require a different version number in xiaomi.eu?
As far as I know, it is already released for the matching models.

Thank you, but I had tried with no result. Maybe I should have re-pair devices after changing avrcp version, or switch Bluetooth on-off after that... I will try, but not sure that it can help.

But cutting creep Chinese hands off probably could help:))
I didnt need to re-pair, just force closed YT music and reconnected the bluetooth, when i found the information it said that a reboot might be required.

I created a bug thread for a mismatching product/model i found with my Poco F3...is this something that could be fixed? make it all Redmi K40 so apps only see one device type.
I noticed that if i go into Settings >> All specs the model is listed as M2012K11AG (Poco F3), but Device name is shown as Redmi K40, Model is also Redmi K40 under "Model & Hardware", Certifications part has M2012K11AG as the Poco F3, but if i open SafetyNet even if the certification test is PASSED it shows M2012K11AC model, which it belongs to the Redmi K40, i understand that the Hardware itself is the same between K40, F3 and Mi 11x, other apps like Gcamator also read the "wrong" device (Redmi K40).

Could this mismatching cause an issue? Can it be fixed? Thanks in advance.

is there rom miui 12 eu..... stable redmi note 9 pro 6/64?

thank u very much
Yes.

I don't know if it a bug or what but I (poco X3 pro) and my gf (Xiaomi mi 10t lite) are experiencing this with Xiaomi miui ue stable.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I don't know if it a bug or what but I (poco X3 pro) and my gf (Xiaomi mi 10t lite) are experiencing this with Xiaomi miui ue stable.

Better NOT use a third-party launcher on MIUI...

Use system launcher as default launcher (recommended) or try this => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/12-5-10-some-recent-apps-not-open.62666/post-625386

;)

Reactions: ibart123 and JiaiJ

This is the solution -> https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/12-5-10-some-recent-apps-not-open.62666/post-625505

Reactions: ibart123
Poco F3 , eu rom 12.5.6 and Magisk root. Missing in settings : Lock screen - "Tap fingerprint sensor to wake "( wake screen when no fingerprints have been enrolled).
Missing system app "fingerprint extension service " search in Manage apps. Settings : Passord & security Missing "Show fingerprint icon when the screen is off"
What happened, thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.