MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having some problems with the stable ROM for a Mi 8 Lite. Sometimes the screen is turning off randomly, and the phone feels sluggish. I'm experiencing a lot of Snapchat crashs and the camera stop working on the app. I did a clean flash, and with the Global ROM V12.0.3.0 everything is working fine.

Not sure if anyone replied or you have got past it but it is same password as you put in when you unlock after reboot

Thanks for your anwser. I reinstall the stock global and now i'm on 12.0.8.
I try my pin but didnt work.
Maybe it was because I had activated the fingerprint.

If you publish the update, do I need to download the rom then install it via TWRP? Or I can use the updater in the phone to update?

This update was deadly. It locked my "/system/" directory to READ ONLY. Unable to make it writable even after flashing a completely different ROM (tried PE). Now i have just now flashed a very old Stable MIUI 11 EU ROM, i hope the /system becomes unlocked, let's see.

If you publish the update, do I need to download the rom then install it via TWRP? Or I can use the updater in the phone to update?
Both are possible. But the Updater can have some issues to download new ROM so you can download ROM manually on your device then install it via TWRP. ;)

Hi , my phone is Mi9t and currently i running miui 11 developer. There is someone that can tell me is the 12 stable version is okei ? For example backup and restore works ? Battery drain ? Thanks a lot

Please can you guys increase the 'Reading Mode' effect?

When I turn on the reading mode at night, the phone doesn't get as dim as I would want it to.

Using Redmi Note 7...

So, no updates for Mi9 for almost two months now . By the way, when trying to add a new contact, the phone (contacts) app crashes? Does anyone know how to solve this issue? Thanks.
"no updates for Mi9 for almost two months now" is not considered as a potential issue.

Xiaomi.PNG

Does anyone dare to test it? :)

Hi, I just installed the last miui 12 update on my poco f2 pro and everything is working fine for the moment, roote magisk canary ,safety does not work.
Can you please post changelog here?

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

Hi! Does this rom have the same customization options regarding the always-on screen and themes as the weekly version?

Hello,
can anyone confirm if the Poco X3 NFC stable rom works fine with Google Pay?
I would love to use Xiaomi.eu, but I use a lot google pay.

Thanks

Rom runs smoothly and nice.

Only bug I found was that Viber crashed and couldn't handle getting photo and video in app.

Hi. I have on 12.1.3 Mi10pro crashes applications in about 3 seconds after they start (es Explorer, yandex navigator, yandex translator etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.