MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flashed latest stable 12.0.6 for Mi 9T from 17.09.20 A10 weekly and I'm so glad. I'd say it's mildly better than the weekly.
Also unlocking phone with Bluetooth (Mi Band 4) works fine, it didn't before. Overall, I'm so glad. Battery seem to hold more than before.
Did you dirty flash or following the recommended procedure with format data ?

I did clean flash with format data.
I was hoping that somebody tried succeded a dirty flash . I don't want to install manually a dozen of apps ( banking & technical apps ) anymore. That's the reason not to install the weekly Android 11 .

I was hoping that somebody tried succeded a dirty flash . I don't want to install manually a dozen of apps ( banking & technical apps ) anymore. That's the reason not to install the weekly Android 11 .
Root (Magisk) + Migrate (app on Google Play) = Best way to recover all apps after a clean flash. ;)

Reactions: AGelu
Root (Magisk) + Migrate (app on Google Play) = Best way to recover all apps after a clean flash. ;)
It's not a problem to install all apps after a clean flash - all apps are into Google account . The problem is to set its or log in . I tried Titanium BackUp but only few apps are recovered properly .
Thanks, I'll look for Migrate solution !

Reactions: LaurentiuCTN
I was on the latest 12.0 stable ROM of which I was not really satisfied on my Poco F2 Pro (unstable), so when I got a notification by the Updater app I decided to update the ROM. However, the phone could only boot to recovery (TWRP)... I tried wiping, lost storage meanwhile (did the conversion to ext2 and back to ext4), tried to flash back to the latest stable rom. Thought perhaps the update was an upgrade so I couldn't downgrade so tried the latest weekly... After flashing the weekly at least I see the Redmi logo but I think after waiting for over half an hour the system would not load. I am not sure what to do to have a wokring MIUI on my Poco F2 Pro? Could anyone advice on using what TRWP version (or alternative) and what ROM works best currently for the Poco F2 Pro?

Hi,
I jumped from the last Miui Pie to v12.0.5 on the Mi9T Pro. So far it works well, new features all ok, performance a bit less. The battery backup is not good, i thinking do rollback.

Thanks developers.

Hi everybody! I have a Mi 10 (umi) currently on stock MIUI 12 ROM. In your experience, does the Xiaomi.eu ROM improve the battery life?

Inviato dal mio Mi 10 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: venzzz
Hi everybody! I have a Mi 10 (umi) currently on stock MIUI 12 ROM. In your experience, does the Xiaomi.eu ROM improve the battery life?

Inviato dal mio Mi 10 utilizzando Tapatalk

For my experience the battery in global and xiaomi.eu are equivalent, sometimes the global one is slightly better

Helo all

For many phones stable is few months old.
Is any plan to update stable ?? for example for mi mix 2 ?

Helo all

For many phones stable is few months old.
Is any plan to update stable ?? for example for mi mix 2 ?
EU STABLE ROM are updated AS SOON a XIAOMi official rom is released from China.
Phone are updated only when necessary for them.
That's why it is forbidden to flood the forum with such question.

Hi guys.
I'm on 12.0.4 on mi 10 pro cmi should I update To the 12.2.1.0 as previous update was very buggy, anyone can recommend it or should I say in android 10 or at last go to 11.
Thank.you

I was on the latest 12.0 stable ROM of which I was not really satisfied on my Poco F2 Pro (unstable), so when I got a notification by the Updater app I decided to update the ROM. However, the phone could only boot to recovery (TWRP)... I tried wiping, lost storage meanwhile (did the conversion to ext2 and back to ext4), tried to flash back to the latest stable rom. Thought perhaps the update was an upgrade so I couldn't downgrade so tried the latest weekly... After flashing the weekly at least I see the Redmi logo but I think after waiting for over half an hour the system would not load. I am not sure what to do to have a wokring MIUI on my Poco F2 Pro? Could anyone advice on using what TRWP version (or alternative) and what ROM works best currently for the Poco F2 Pro?
Download the firmware is a file tgz ,flash with Mi Flash ,before install Qualcomm drivers from Mi Flash ,and flash.
Sorry my english is poor.

There's a handy step by step guide here

Cheers! :cool:

Last edited:
Hi guys.
I'm on 12.0.4 on mi 10 pro cmi should I update To the 12.2.1.0 as previous update was very buggy, anyone can recommend it or should I say in android 10 or at last go to 11.
Thank.you
I found it buggy as my homescreen kept on crashing and icons will be gone. You have to create a backup and restore when it gets broken. Viber call kept on dropping off after a couple of minutes. Messenger's bubble is broken. It's like a bubble window inside a bubble window. And when you try to reply, Gboard will crash and you cannot type. Only way is to open Messenger entirely. Then there are also some random reboots from time to time.

Last edited:
Greetings,

I'm new in the Miui universe.
I bought a second hand MiMix3 in order to use it JUST for video editing of my Insta360OneR footage. Yes, the mobile editing experience is better and faster than the PC one.

I wanted to install a custom ROM, in order to get more speed out of the device.

The requirements were to install first a xiaomi.eu ROM then to install the custom one.

So I visited this thread.

I downloaded the TWRP and I tried to flash it in order to proceed on flashing the ROM.

The img file is a 26 mega one, if I recall correctly. The phone is visible in adb devices. I can access the storage and copy files from and to the phone. So... No driver issues.

But when I launch the fastboot command nothing happens. I've waited for minutes. Nothing. So I cannot proceed.

The phone seems to have been unlocked before I got it. See the attachments.

Can anyone tell me what to do?
Screenshot_2020-12-01-22-52-43-560_com.android.settings.jpg
Screenshot_2020-12-01-22-53-05-821_com.android.settings.jpg

Sent from my Mi MIX 3 using Tapatalk

Greetings,

I'm new in the Miui universe.
I bought a second hand MiMix3 in order to use it JUST for video editing of my Insta360OneR footage. Yes, the mobile editing experience is better and faster than the PC one.

I wanted to install a custom ROM, in order to get more speed out of the device.

The requirements were to install first a xiaomi.eu ROM then to install the custom one.

So I visited this thread.

I downloaded the TWRP and I tried to flash it in order to proceed on flashing the ROM.

The img file is a 26 mega one, if I recall correctly. The phone is visible in adb devices. I can access the storage and copy files from and to the phone. So... No driver issues.

But when I launch the fastboot command nothing happens. I've waited for minutes. Nothing. So I cannot proceed.

The phone seems to have been unlocked before I got it. See the attachments.

Can anyone tell me what to do?View attachment 33105View attachment 33106

Sent from my Mi MIX 3 using Tapatalk
You have to reboot your phone in fastboot mode using any of the following options
1, "adb reboot bootloader"
2, hold vol- while rebooting your device
3, using the extended power menu

Then flash twrp using command line
"fastboot flash recovery twrp.img"

finally
"fastboot reboot"
and hold vol+ key to boot to twrp

Last edited:
Reactions: DTTR76
Status
Not open for further replies.