MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi community!
It's my first post here and I didn't figure out where the bug list is at, I know I should post bugs somewhere specific...

First of all I loved your ROM for my k20, many thanks! Now I am switching to Poco x3 and on both phones the Safety Net fails which in my case breaks Outlook&Teams (company managed) since a few days and on your ROM description is states Safety Net should pass.

I've seen so many posts about this issue but all solutions are very cumbersome and sound risky for a less savvy person. In my perfect world I want:
* safety net passed
* no root
* no flashing "weird" files to "weird" partitions

Is there any such solution and most importantly, is there a solution planned built-in in the next ROM update?

Many thanks and please explain me where I should post this for next time!

Hi community!
It's my first post here and I didn't figure out where the bug list is at, I know I should post bugs somewhere specific...

First of all I loved your ROM for my k20, many thanks! Now I am switching to Poco x3 and on both phones the Safety Net fails which in my case breaks Outlook&Teams (company managed) since a few days and on your ROM description is states Safety Net should pass.

I've seen so many posts about this issue but all solutions are very cumbersome and sound risky for a less savvy person. In my perfect world I want:
* safety net passed
* no root
* no flashing "weird" files to "weird" partitions

Is there any such solution and most importantly, is there a solution planned built-in in the next ROM update?

Many thanks and please explain me where I should post this for next time!
Sorry to tell true to you. Considering your situation only allowed solution is to stay with STOCK rom.
Google is the master of the rule and it is up to them to block or allow. It is a pain for everybody now but we have to accept.

Sorry to tell true to you. Considering your situation only allowed solution is to stay with STOCK rom.
Google is the master of the rule and it is up to them to block or allow. It is a pain for everybody now but we have to accept.

So there will not be any solution to this in future updates?
Is it enough to go back to stock or do I also need to lock the bootloader?

So there will not be any solution to this in future updates?
Is it enough to go back to stock or do I also need to lock the bootloader?
Any solution in the future?
Yes, there will be but nothing stable and time reliable.
Just my today opinion.....

My Mi 10 lite 5G detect a new version but not able to download it OTA. For manual update/download does not exist. What is the real thing?

My Mi10T Pro finds an update even though the same rom is installed.
the updater issues a notification each time an update is downloaded when a percentage is reached. what the hell is that annoying bug!?!
MI10TPro_V12.0.7.0.QJDMIXM_v12-10 still has a lot of errors in translation and stability.

Last edited:
Hi guys i am using xiaom.eu 12.0.2 on PocoF1.
Actually I realize that some sounds (like locking the phone or screenshot...) Automaitcally disable when you switch between vibrating mode and classic mod
please help

received_787929585130554.jpeg

Reactions: Pfdn2
Sorry Guys, one question:
Is the 12.2.2.0 for umi (mi10) a stable release? Dual apps working? Sorry for the question but I use the phone for work, and dual apps (WhatsApp) is mandatory to have a single phone and not carry another phone in my pockets :)
Thank you

Sorry Guys, one question:
Is the 12.2.2.0 for umi (mi10) a stable release? Dual apps working? Sorry for the question but I use the phone for work, and dual apps (WhatsApp) is mandatory to have a single phone and not carry another phone in my pockets :)
Thank you
Yes, stable. But dual apps not work... Dual apps nice work weekly 20.12.10 and 12.0.8 firmware

Yes, stable. But dual apps not work... Dual apps nice work weekly 20.12.10 and 12.0.8 firmware
Thank you for your quick reply.
At the moment I'm on 12.0.8.0. When a new stable release has dual apps as work, I will install it.
Thank you!

Are you sure? Some users confirmed that dual apps were working on 12.2.2.

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

Are you sure? Some users confirmed that dual apps were working on 12.2.2.

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока
I can say for sure that dual apps work in the 12.2.2 chinese stock rom and weekly xiaomi.eu 20.12.10. In xiaomi.eu 12.2.2 (a11 / umi) many wrote that they do not work(on 4pda)... Personally, i don't use dual apps.

I can say for sure that dual apps work in the 12.2.2 chinese stock rom and weekly xiaomi.eu 20.12.10. In xiaomi.eu 12.2.2 (a11 / umi) many wrote that they do not work... Personally, i don't use dual apps.
I agree about chinese 12.2.2,. Don't know about weekly builds as I didn't use them.
But, XEU 12.2.2 was issued after the weekly build that you mention (2020-11-08 ), therefore it should be fixed even there.
On the other hand I think (not 100 % sure) that people here mentioned that dual apps were working. Maybe I mixed up something.
Which build are you using?
If you're on 12.2.2 would you do us a favor and try starting up and setting up one dual app - Whattsapp, or whichever you want?
I am getting ready to flash 12.2.2 during the holidays, but would reconsider it if dual apps aren't working.

I agree about chinese 12.2.2,. Don't know about weekly builds as I didn't use them.
But, XEU 12.2.2 was issued after the weekly build that you mention (2020-11-08 ), therefore it should be fixed even there.
On the other hand I think (not 100 % sure) that people here mentioned that dual apps were working. Maybe I mixed up something.
Which build are you using?
If you're on 12.2.2 would you do us a favor and try starting up and setting up one dual app - Whattsapp, or whichever you want?
I am getting ready to flash 12.2.2 during the holidays, but would reconsider it if dual apps aren't working.
I am using 12.2.2 xiaomi.eu, I cannot check, the phone should work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.