Release MIUI Multi-Lang ROM 2.6.8 [ICS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miuiandroid multi htc sensation bootloop solution:
1. Use framework-res.apk from normal none multi rom. It will then boot and still be multi. The included in rom has bad faulty compile.

Also, the framework-miui-res.apk file is wrong. My smartphone is Google Nexus S.

Also, the framework-miui-res.apk file is wrong. My smartphone is Google Nexus S.

One of the languages must not know that the framework-res is different for all devices, and its corrupting the boot of the Sensation.. Will do some investigating.

My solution was for htc sensation only. Dunno about the nexus, sorry. Tried to modify the framework, but that didnt work, so flashing the non multi framework-res on multi and its a good to go.

@ibotpeaches please can u provide me the needed files to translate the ROM to greek language? Thanks.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Hi! I would like to translate/help translating miui to norwegian (I have some files translated locally). I saw that a norwegian repo is made, and wondered if it was active, or if I could start a new one (or continue)?

thanks for answers :)

Hi! I would like to translate/help translating miui to norwegian (I have some files translated locally). I saw that a norwegian repo is made, and wondered if it was active, or if I could start a new one (or continue)?

thanks for answers :)

Datagutt started it. Talk to him :)

Status
Not open for further replies.