MULTI MIUI Multi-Lang ROM 2.8.3 [ICS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys even going into language settings to change the default language or not?

That kind of question is kinda insulting.... OF COURSE WE ARE.
I know people often complain about stuff they don't even check but the instructions have always been clear on this.

A copuple of screenshots from My SGSII to help you see that It doesn't work
Screenshot_2012-08-06-09-48-08.pngScreenshot_2012-08-06-09-48-12.pngScreenshot_2012-08-06-09-48-15.pngScreenshot_2012-08-06-09-48-31.png

After flashing Lang patch SystemUI FC reoccures after boot.. clearing davlink atc doesnt help.. not even a full reinstall :/

Greek translation works fine on a galaxy nexus! Time to correct visibility errors now :)

Thank you for bringing Greek to multilang pack, will try on SGS2 later as soon as i get back from my workout.

For God's sake "framework-miui-res.apk" Solve for Windows users, please recompile error

As you've read above this has been repeated nearly 5 times. I still haven't found the issue.

the script doesn't pulled the files from spanish repo... i'm looking into the files and no "es" folders there.

anyways i bootloop when install the langpack.... Mi-One C1 phone.

Good morning guys,
i have a problem since the language update, i cannot access into the clock menu to set alarms etc. Every time i try to open the clock menu it breaks down. Can somebody help me with this problem ?

Good morning guys,
i have a problem since the language update, i cannot access into the clock menu to set alarms etc. Every time i try to open the clock menu it breaks down. Can somebody help me with this problem ?

What language...?

Any news on figuring out why Spanish pack is not translating??

PS on my SGS II there are no visible signs of corruption of files because of the language pack. It doesn't translate but other than that the phone works fine.
Just thought I'd let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.