Changelog MIUI ROM 2.11.16 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very genuine humble request...

How can i use bluetooth voice commands working properly in MIUI on my Galaxy s3 (international version)? When i try to use my Sennheiser EZX 60 premium bluetooth headset, it works perfectly fine for taking and making calls. But never works giving voice commands. Cyberon voice speed dial or anyother tool keeps on saying "speak louder" "no voice listened" blah blah.

I tried many versions like 2.10.19, 2.10.26, 2.11.9 etc etc. but no sucesss.
This works perfectly fine without bluetooth in all versions.
This also works perfectly fine when using any Sammy ICS/JB roms (with or without bluetooth).

Its a great feature and convenience while driving. Pls help!

unfortunately bitching here will do absolutely nothing. Nothing gets passed on, we just get what the chinese douchebags throw at us. By the way, when will the GALAXY NOTE 2 get MIUI? I saw it on the Chinese MIUI site in one of the dev's posts as a screenshot showing MIUI on SGN2. Thanks, I asked there and have yet to recieve response, wanna ask here too.

@khrizthian,

You can test MIUI for SGN2 here.
Thanks man. I tried that before but its all jacked up with the resolution and cameras don't work and themes have problems. So its in no way a daily driver for me so I just went with PAC MAN'S ROM. So when MIUI in China releases it, I will get it from there and just change the language to English.

i m facing the bootloop problem in 2.11.19 built, in fact in all updates from November to be specific, on my SGS2, I cleared the theme folder from MIUI directory but the problem still exists, also i did full wipe and installed the latest built but as soon as i flashed gapps the problem reappeared, please can anyone tell me a proper fix to this, for now I have rolled back to 2.10.26, n i hope tht it wont b a fix to this problem.....lol :))

I hope the next update will more focus on optimizing RAM, thanks to admins and mods,

It has been said before, RAM is not an issue on a linux based OS. It will auto clear ram if needed based on the priority of apps. The apps continue to run in the RAM so once they're started you can access them instantly.

It has been said before, RAM is not an issue on a linux based OS. It will auto clear ram if needed based on the priority of apps. The apps continue to run in the RAM so once they're started you can access them instantly.
Thanks mate, but how can I free up some RAM in my device with 512MB? Any advice?

@ram2anne,
It's very good moment to upgrade your phone! 1GB today is must have (look at Xioami M1S Young - it's about 260 USD inc. shipping - and it has native MIUI support) .

Status
Not open for further replies.