Preview MIUI ROM 2.6.8 Preview Change log

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
Hi everyone,

The Chinese changelog mentions the new Music UI which we covered here: http://miuiandroid.com/community/threads/new-miui-music-player-v2-ics.16863/

Changes to expect this week since we can't talk about App SuperMarket (Chinese app market) so here goes:

1. NEW MIUI Music Version 2 UI
  2. Added delay setting for long press back key to exit an application
  3. I9100 and LT18I updated to newer bases

Full list of changes will be posted on Friday as usual. Thanks to miui.com as always.

Mark

Reactions: suhail
What is the story with themes now? They still don't work fully on SGS2. I've heard they work on non patch roms?

the info for users is:
  • I9100 update to base version ZSLPG
  • LT18I update to base version 4.1.B.0.431
  • Honor update to base version B919

Reactions: steslatt
D'oh mark...... can you anything to take the newer XWLPG ?

Samsung Galaxy S II Powered by CyanogenMod 9 & Miui + Siyah Kernel

It'll be great if you provide a powerful equalizer like DSPmanager

Whats wrong with the current one? The tiny difference in the managers are probably not noticeable in actual sound quality. I can reproduce most of the effects in that over bloated DSP manager in comparison to the MIUI one.

stop speculating and guessing about the build they used .... you just flood the thread!!!
We'll know 2morrow!

btw, on my SGS2 text zooming still does not work!?
... and default wallpaper still appears for a second when I enter lockscreen even if I change it!?
anything about that???

btw, on my SGS2 text zooming still does not work!?
... and default wallpaper still appears for a second when I enter lockscreen even if I change it!?
anything about that???
I would also like to know this, does the magnifying glass work with next update, and i hate the wallpaper delay...

Status
Not open for further replies.