Mokee OS OFFICIAL Android 4.4.4 ( Updated on daily basis)

Funny though , not seeing all unofficial updates via OTA coming. Mostly checking is startpost (link) to see if new update is there. This having massive battery drain though (running test only without sim, so quite possible the that is related)

Funny though , not seeing all unofficial updates via OTA coming. Mostly checking is startpost (link) to see if new update is there. This having massive battery drain though (running test only without sim, so quite possible the that is related)

Which release are you referring to? I recommend you to try the 20131230 release (find the download link in Post #64 above). It uses M1cha's kernel with very good battery performance in idle state at least.

Which release are you referring to? I recommend you to try the 20131230 release (find the download link in Post #64 above). It uses M1cha's kernel with very good battery performance in idle state at least.

ok will check that tonight then..

80% battery drain for about 4h with 3g connect and display alway on

What about the overall performance of the ROM? Any bugs so far?
According to post #51 in the corresponding chinese thread, developer options cannot be activated, Is it true? Other users mention FC problems. I would be grateful for a feedback to this respect.

Last edited:
The rom seems to use the M!cha Kernel. The version with old video hal, so the 29 dec version likely.
The rom uses kernel from 'lovemrdeng'. I have no FC's at all. Antutu score 26892. Battery life seems reasonable, but better than any other Kitkat rom I tried.

The rom uses kernel from 'lovemrdeng'. I have no FC's at all. Antutu score 26892. Battery life seems reasonable, but better than any other Kitkat rom I tried.
And developer options are present.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 2 met Tapatalk

But i cant enable art.. What am i doing wrong? It reboots normal when i choose art But then dalvik is enabled anyway

I chose ART, it rebooted and updated all apps, after which I could enter my PIN. Now I'm running with ART.

I chose ART, it rebooted and updated all apps, after which I could enter my PIN. Now I'm running with ART.

Ah. I found the problem. Apparently i had Xposed installed, which modifies the framework, which don't support ART. Uninstalled - now running ART. :)

Last edited:
last rom have a lot of battery save options
azabytap.jpg

a7ugyjur.jpg

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

i dont know if it will have good battery time, for now its seems a little better than others 4.4.

Probably not as good as MIUI JB 4.1 are right now, or maybe. Let's see how MIUI KK turns out. If they release it :)

Yeah, there was a thread on miui.com but it got removed, I really want to know something like a month or somethign when it will get released, something official would be nice!

Hello. I have unknown Telephone Number in Options anybody else ??? And I have 8MP Camera. The Phone have 13MP. Right ???

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

New release 20140119 .

Installed vía mokee center (full update)

Al OK ;))

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

To all who are using this rom, What are the bugs in the latest built? I m pretty new with Xiaomi devices. I m on CWM recovery with true dual boot enabled. System 1 is WIUI rom latest built and on System 2 there is Official MIUI built. I want to know if i be able to flash this on System 2? Do i need to change or flash any particular Kernel? Thanks.