Mokee OS OFFICIAL Android 4.4.4 ( Updated on daily basis)

To all who are using this rom, What are the bugs in the latest built? I m pretty new with Xiaomi devices. I m on CWM recovery with true dual boot enabled. System 1 is WIUI rom latest built and on System 2 there is Official MIUI built. I want to know if i be able to flash this on System 2? Do i need to change or flash any particular Kernel? Thanks.

No, just the ROM file and the appropriate Gapps and reboot. Like any normal ROM installation.

My pc cant detect my phone when im using this rom. any idea? i tried flashing many times, different version of mfunz, none seems to work.

I don't have enough space on my system partition for Gapps after I enabled TDB and flashed Mokee to system2. :(

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 2

Been running 01/23 version for a couple of days now, getting really good battery life. Far better than I had with any other 4.4 roms, draining 1% an hour or something. I do have the large battery but use no tweaks or whatever to improve battery life, wifi and 3g always on so this is quite good.

Also seems stable, haven't had any issues so far. Anyone else using this rom that wants to share his experience?

Been running 01/23 version for a couple of days now, getting really good battery life. Far better than I had with any other 4.4 roms, draining 1% an hour or something. I do have the large battery but use no tweaks or whatever to improve battery life, wifi and 3g always on so this is quite good.

Also seems stable, haven't had any issues so far. Anyone else using this rom that wants to share his experience?

Yup battery seems good.. 23% left screen on 2h30m.. Best result so far with kk.. No bugs.

My caps...

7ahugygu.jpg
y8ugypah.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

Hi
Im using thia ROM too... CM11 + holo + active display = pure win! One question how can I remove the shortcuts from recent apps menu. Also the ROM maintainer doesn't look this thread right? Thanks!

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

Flashed it just now. Seems pretty good so far. btw, i issue perhaps. I cant see contacts in my simcard. i tried to import contacts from simcard but it says no contact on simcard? Anyone else having this issue?

This ROM does not have root ?

I tried using checking 'Partial Wakelock' in BetterBatteryStats and it says 'this requires root'

Can someone share SuperUser zip please ? Or a link to it ?

This ROM does not have root ?

I tried using checking 'Partial Wakelock' in BetterBatteryStats and it says 'this requires root'

Can someone share SuperUser zip please ? Or a link to it ?
It has root. SuperSu is already installed there. Check settings.