Mokee OS OFFICIAL Android 4.4.4 ( Updated on daily basis)

Android OS is a resource eater therefore draining battery like no other. A device with windows SO can hold up to almost a week with normal use.
Android has still a long way to go regarding this matter

I have a MI2S and in Settings is MI2 and I only have 8MP Camera???

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

Can someone post a link to its original thread? I have searched for this "lovemrdeng" who built this rom but I couldnt find any forum thread..

Thanks in advance!

Hmmm so lovemrdeng at mfunz.com is love_dcp?

I can't tell for sure if it's him or not. There are several ROMs by devs with the following nickname: love_dcp, MrLoveBao and lovemrdeng (it sounds like a criminal...) However, having followed the work of this dev (love_dcp) for quite a long time (months long) and mostly his constant effort to deal with the power consumption issue, I believe that it's him.

Also the changelog dates arent matching the release dates on mfunz.com...

Again, if it's really him, he doesn't publish everything everywhere. I mean, there are ROMs published only in separate threads in the xiaomi MI2/2S ROM forum, others in his personal thread and lately in the MoKee forum. Personally, I check all potential sources for his work. That's how I ended up in the ROM I'm currently using, probably as well by him:
http://www.miui.com/thread-1610417-1-1.html
Great ROM with good battery life. Check it yourself.

Greetings

Reactions: shocks and eenmans
dont know why, rom have good battery performance, but afters some time, start to drain battery as hell. A reboot usuali fix it.

dont know why, rom have good battery performance, but afters some time, start to drain battery as hell. A reboot usuali fix it.

same here. However, the average consumption at the end of the day is always the same: about 2% per hour with conservative to minimal usage. E.g. right now, after 15h and 33min uptime, I still have 67% battery, which is 2,2% / hour. And during the day I had an abrupt 6% drain.

same here. However, the average consumption at the end of the day is always the same: about 2% per hour with conservative to minimal usage. E.g. right now, after 15h and 33min uptime, I still have 67% battery, which is 2,2% / hour. And during the day I had an abrupt 6% drain.
I have exactly the same experience. Now trying the new Moonlight cm11...

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

The ROM is not för Aries. Only for MI2. You can see it in Settings and you have only 8MP Camera ???

The ROM is not för Aries. Only for MI2. You can see it in Settings and you have only 8MP Camera ???

This is not true.. i have mi2s, and have 13mpx camera. All roms for mi2, are suitable for mi2s

se7y8amu.jpg

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: cbpbxecmecmbeh
Hi, some feedback about this ROM would be great, thanks!
About this Moonlight-rom:
Using it for a day now. Everything smooth and no errors encountered.
Battery-usage: This morning, after 5 hours with almost no use (except some minutes tapatalk-ing), battery lost 12%.
So for me it is comparable to MoKee's rom.

Reactions: treiliert
This is a moonlight ROM thread now? : / please make a separate thread for that rom

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk