Mokee OS OFFICIAL Android 4.4.4 ( Updated on daily basis)

o_O?what you ve said ?I dont uderstand what you mean. With slow I mean slowest than aokp, aosp, with same kernel.

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

o_O?what you ve said ?I dont uderstand what you mean. With slow I mean slowest than aokp, aosp, with same kernel.

sorry, i just can't define "slow" when trying a ROM. is it because not smooth in terms of movement? because i just feel they are the same in terms of smoothness.

Try torro rosso cm11, battery life is bugged, but is the fast definition that I have (faster than nexus 4) all ivan based cm11 are slow for the hardware that we have. I hope that ivan will fix this. Btw m1cha compiled an ivan kernel for his rom. It will drain faster the battery than this rom, but its faster.

Try torro rosso cm11, battery life is bugged, but is the fast definition that I have (faster than nexus 4) all ivan based cm11 are slow for the hardware that we have. I hope that ivan will fix this. Btw m1cha compiled an ivan kernel for his rom. It will drain faster the battery than this rom, but its faster.
Really?! Where is this kernel? I remember That @M1cha compiled Ivan's kernel to CM11 to users say if that kernel was better than his own

Lastest build its too slow! I hope that the kernel dev will improve performance, because now is barely usable!

yeah, i have tried CM11 by M1cha, and i agree that it is faster than Mokee. but i think the "responsiveness" is still satisfying for me and not that bad.. just really curious why yours was "barely usable" because it is "too damn slow".

yeah, i have tried CM11 by M1cha, and i agree that it is faster than Mokee. but i think the "responsiveness" is still satisfying for me and not that bad.. just really curious why yours was "barely usable" because it is "too damn slow".
The rom is slow compared to others, it shutters when I type in keyboard, its slow in general. With this rom, the phone is slowest than a galaxy nexus, damn it! Only I notice the difference in performance?

The rom is slow compared to others, it shutters when I type in keyboard, its slow in general. With this rom, the phone is slowest than a galaxy nexus, damn it! Only I notice the difference in performance?

do you also mean "slow" in terms of time needed to open an app? for me it is still acceptable even not as fast as aosp/CM11.
i think different people have different definition of "slow" because it is hard to measure. instead, they are most likely agree if the opinion is related to battery life, because it can be measured.

I mean slow in every task, in general. When i open an app the phone shutters. There are micro lags in general. I think that the definition of microlags is international, lol. A snapdragon 600 + 2gb of ram can give us far better results than this. When i ve buyed this phone, i ve expected higher perfromance than my old nexus 4. Well, i was wrong. Optimization is everything in android. Only few roms can give me same\ highest performance, in cost of battery life. And this rom si not one of them. Btw, how is the battery performance of this rom?

I mean slow in every task, in general. When i open an app the phone shutters. There are micro lags in general. I think that the definition of microlags is international, lol. A snapdragon 600 + 2gb of ram can give us far better results than this. When i ve buyed this phone, i ve expected higher perfromance than my old nexus 4. Well, i was wrong. Optimization is everything in android. Only few roms can give me same\ highest performance, in cost of battery life. And this rom si not one of them. Btw, how is the battery performance of this rom?
even though i can not give detail data to measure the battery performance (because i am not using this ROM as daily use) but i can give my opinion about this one. recently i installed both Mokee and CM11. both are latest version. i just "playing" with the screen, for example swiping across the homescreen, opening and closing apps, and doing some "multitasking". i agree that CM11 has better responsiveness, even though just little difference. but what i did cost much battery compared to Mokee. with the same "playing with the screen" time, CM11 easily drops 1-2% relatively compared to Mokee, which didnt drop at all.

MK44.2-aries-201403021021-UNOFFICIAL is out! Wonder why it's early.

Edit: My mistake, it's old!

Last edited:
How to screenshot on rom ? Thank !

Gửi từ MI 2 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

uQwwcll.png

why my cpu temp become 4x c ?

Install the rom, and in the ota center download the file :)

Inviato dal mio LG-V500 utilizzando Tapatalk

Install the rom, and in the ota center download the file :)

Inviato dal mio LG-V500 utilizzando Tapatalk
thx, i will try it later. wish 0321 could get my data connection back.

add:
i flash the 0315 version, but not find the 0321 ota.

Last edited: