Mokee OS OFFICIAL Android 4.4.4 ( Updated on daily basis)

Hi,
What are your settings to have maximum battery life, without lags and enough performance when needed?
Thanks

Hi, I am looking for help. I have activated true dual boot, installed versions 4.2.2 / 4.4.4. Then I made the |Factory data reset enabling erasing USB storage. Since that I cant download anything, make a photo, create - copy or whatever a file on the level of sdcard0 storage. On this level exists only clockworkmod folder and within it I can do anything...
it looks like the internal storage is not available to use, even I can see in settings / storage total space 9,46 GB....
pls, can someone help me with fixing this issue?
many thx in advance
Zemulka

Hi, I am looking for help. I have activated true dual boot, installed versions 4.2.2 / 4.4.4. Then I made the |Factory data reset enabling erasing USB storage. Since that I cant download anything, make a photo, create - copy or whatever a file on the level of sdcard0 storage. On this level exists only clockworkmod folder and within it I can do anything...
it looks like the internal storage is not available to use, even I can see in settings / storage total space 9,46 GB....
pls, can someone help me with fixing this issue?
many thx in advance
Zemulka

Hi. You can try this: http://en.miui.com/thread-21799-1-1.html

I don't use TDB, but I had that problem twice: I wiped the SD while using a kitkat ROM. This is what I did to "fix" the problem: I flashed a MIUI ROM and... that's it (if you put the zip inside the clockworkmod folder, you can flash it)

Last edited:
Is anyone else experiencing an issue with Netflix where the image is distorted, but audio is fine? I find if I exit the video and press play enough times, it eventually plays properly, but you can imagine it's quite a nuisance.

Swyped from my Mi2S

Is anyone else experiencing an issue with Netflix where the image is distorted, but audio is fine? I find if I exit the video and press play enough times, it eventually plays properly, but you can imagine it's quite a nuisance.

Swyped from my Mi2S

Ive got the same problem. Its the only problem i encounter in this rom. I use netflix every day, But most times with chromecast, which works excellent. So the problem is not that big to me. But i would love to get it fixed. Playing with the play button or the timeline doesn't work for me unfortunately.

Ive got the same problem. Its the only problem i encounter in this rom. I use netflix every day, But most times with chromecast, which works excellent. So the problem is not that big to me. But i would love to get it fixed. Playing with the play button or the timeline doesn't work for me unfortunately.

Same, everything else seems to be working great, and like you, I use Netflix primarily with Chromecast so it's not that big of a deal, but it does suck that we can't view it properly on our phones.

I should point out that when I eventually got it to play properly on my phone, there's no set number of times that I pressed the back button to exit and then play. Sometimes it works after 3 tries, sometimes after 30, so just keep doing it until it works. That's the only temporary solution I can think of for now.

Could all of you post witch governor are you using and if your battery life is ok?
I ask this because I have OnDemand governor and yesterday I drain my battery in 15hours - 20mins of calls - 1,5 hours of screen and no apparent partial wakelock

Could all of you post witch governor are you using and if your battery life is ok?
I ask this because I have OnDemand governor and yesterday I drain my battery in 15hours - 20mins of calls - 1,5 hours of screen and no apparent partial wakelock
OnDemand here. Min freq: 384 MHz, max freq: 918 MHz (energy conservation profile).
No battery problems, I got almost 5h of screen on.

I totaly agree with you. Let's hope that it will get better again.
Do you use the release or the nightly build?

TOTALY AGREE as well.
I use release build, and my battery performance is quite bad. As I told, 1,5h of screen, 20minutes of talk and 15h of life. Ondemand governor-balanced power-auto brightness

TOTALY AGREE as well.
I use release build, and my battery performance is quite bad. As I told, 1,5h of screen, 20minutes of talk and 15h of life. Ondemand governor-balanced power-auto brightness
I did something better, but with mokee I did 6 h screen on some time ago. So yes battery life is wroster. PS I use msm dcvs
uploadfromtaptalk1405686332322.jpg

nuja7usu.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1405686338632.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1405686338632.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 237
One question, my 5sec ringtone is ringing just once, it is not starting again after its end. Why is that?

Latest mokee have bad battery performance for me compared to older builds.
I'm using Mokee right now too (second latest release) and am noticing the battery life isn't all that impressive either. Do you remember which version had good battery life?

Swyped from my Mi2S

Last edited:
That should be facebook messenger app
lol, true! I don't use facebook messenger and I thought that it was Mokee's feature :D

I'm using Mokee right now too (second latest release) and am noticing the battery life isn't all that impressive either. Do you remember which version had good battery life?

For me, last release version's battery performance is not good at all. Best battery performance that I know is 140623

For me, last release version's battery performance is not good at all. Best battery performance that I know is 140623
This version has GPlay wakelock bug, it's not definitely version with good battery life.

This version has GPlay wakelock bug, it's not definitely version with good battery life.
oh, true...don't remember whitch version worked best for me. I installed that version first, and later updates, so it must be next or next update...but now I am not sure.

Imontoya> Upgrade to 140706. Bug has been fixed in this version and battery life is better. Thus I can't compare to older builds because my usage is specific, I charge battery 3-4 times per day.