Mokee OS OFFICIAL Android 4.4.4 ( Updated on daily basis)

Hi,
it's good rom but:
- I heavy missing function preventing unlock phone in pocket using proximity sensor (like its in miui)

- mega-irritating bug with hanging dial-pad popup in dialer

- missing automatic call recording feature (like its in miui)

Last edited:
Not working good for me.
2 main problems:
I tried 3 gapps and mokee extras non of them worked only pa_gapps seems to work.
Second problem the back and settings buttons aren't working only the home button.
I'm back to wiui

I like this ROM. The only thing that doesn't work so far is: the custom LED color. I've reported this bug a few months ago, but it's still not working.

Hi guys...

I come from a WIUI ROM with JB, and i am pleased with this rom... but i will like to have the numbers of notifications on app's icons like MIUI's ROM does it.... How can I do it?

Thanks a lot for the community, i read threads and learn everyday!

Hi guys...

I come from a WIUI ROM with JB, and i am pleased with this rom... but i will like to have the numbers of notifications on app's icons like MIUI's ROM does it.... How can I do it?

Thanks a lot for the community, i read threads and learn everyday!
Use third party launcher. I prefer, epic launcher prime. it has features to turn on unread count.

Reactions: Elbay Malik
Thanks a lot

Also i want to add Knock Knock to my mi2s with this ROM... just unlock the phone pressing the display, do anyone how to do it? I guess that is with Xposed and Gravity Box.... but i didn't find any configuration for this.
Thanks

Thanks a lot

Also i want to add Knock Knock to my mi2s with this ROM... just unlock the phone pressing the display, do anyone how to do it? I guess that is with Xposed and Gravity Box.... but i didn't find any configuration for this.
Thanks
I agree with Shuvo_bd, and I use Nova launcher with Tesla unread plugin, which shows the notifications of each app on the icon.

I don't recommend to use knock knock, cause it makes your display's capacitive touchscreen to work even when the phone is locked. even in LG G2, it causes a battery drain (my brother uses LG G2). and by the way, due to the fact that mi2s can become hot without much stress, you can be sure that, this way your battery drain when you phone is sleeping will be high

the battery usage with 8.22 release version.

Screenshot_2014-08-26-01-46-21.pngScreenshot_2014-08-26-01-46-44.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-26-01-46-44.png
    Screenshot_2014-08-26-01-46-44.png
    68.4 KB · Views: 288
  • Screenshot_2014-08-26-01-46-21.png
    Screenshot_2014-08-26-01-46-21.png
    145.4 KB · Views: 311
I am having problems with GPS.... i turned it ON, it works, then I start running with ENDOMONDO or RUNTASTIC, it works well.... but when the screen turnes off... (locked) and GPS signal is lost...... Do you know why happen this? I can not go out running...... Thanks for help.

No problems here with gps, I can only suggest to do a clean install and try if it still happens... You can try on system2.