Mokee OS OFFICIAL Android 4.4.4 ( Updated on daily basis)

I would like to try this rom, which version do you suggest for a everyday stable experience?

I would like to try this rom, which version do you suggest for a everyday stable experience?

Just download the latest RELEASE version. I've been using the 23/12/2014 RELEASE for a few months now. Stable, very fast (using ART) and excellent battery.

Reactions: JanviN
With the history version, my back/cancel button doesn't work.
Did someone encouter this ?
Is there a way to make it work inside the rom without a third party app ?

Can I install the history release without wiping my data.I'm currently on 24-01-15 and from Mokee download it only allows me to download the full ROM. If I install that .zip via clockworkmod will it erase all my previous data?

Im thinking of reverting from micha's Lollipop 5.0.2 to this Mokee...What do you say?
Does it requires complete wipe and starting all over again?
I also wonder if there're still those phone mic bug, or if its only in CM11?

Im thinking of reverting from micha's Lollipop 5.0.2 to this Mokee...What do you say?
Does it requires complete wipe and starting all over again?
I also wonder if there're still those phone mic bug, or if its only in CM11?
This mokee is kitkat, although an lollipop version exists. So my guess is YES, reverting to kk requires full wipe.

It's a great rom, no mic bug, but some bluetooth devices cannot be paired. Oh, and drivedroid doesn't work.

I dont know what drivedroid is, so I guess I'll do fine :)
Im downloading latest release version, hope to get my battery life back again.
with lollipop I barely scratch 2hours of screen time, with 3100mah battery

2 hours only with 3100? I have 2000mah and almost 5 hours on screen, 4-4:30 mostly... But my problem phone idle over the night is terrible on every rom, with 5.1 is a little better...

Yeah, thats right..
Im now trying my luck with mokee, but Im a bit troubled why it comes with these few chinese apps pre-installed, and one of them, ifly, isnt removable. why?

I finished setting up my phone but it's suffering from severe Wakelocks, mainly the following:
1. "PowerManagerService.WakeLocks"
2. SystemUpdateService
3. RILJ

Is there a solution for some of these?

Last edited:
Enable?
I see that some are enabled and some were disabled, so I disabled the rest. seems to be working, but I dont know the impact.

I tried, but it seems that wakelocks still persist after i make the change.
when looking with "My Android Tools" I see that there are some broadcast receivers of SystemUpdateService, some on and some off, in both "Google Play Services" and "Google Play framework", so I tried activating all of them, but then wakelocks returned, and when I looked back it seems like some of them were on again...its like it was overriden somehow.
At the moment I disabled all of them again.

Update: Ever since I tried re-enabling all occurances of "SystemUpdateService", no matter if its all on or off, I constantly get SystemUpdateService (if its on) and if its off, I get RILJ instead.
What am I missing here? Its draining my battery worse than with Lollipop :-D

Last edited:
I also tried wiping my phone and starting all over again..but ever since I solved "SystemUpdateService", I constantly having RILJ. like 100% of the time. Any ideas how to deal with the new problem?

I also tried wiping my phone and starting all over again..but ever since I solved "SystemUpdateService", I constantly having RILJ. like 100% of the time. Any ideas how to deal with the new problem?
How did you install gapps? Try to reinstall without gapps. Then install gapps via
Settings - mokee center - extras

I have no clue if this is of any help, but when I changed to mokee I had no clue that this can be done. So maybe it is worth a try.