Pixel Experience 13 works with Xiaomi 11T

No, there is no specific Rom for the Xiaomi 11t, I had to pay for a Rom on the xiaomi.eu patreon since it is the only Rom with development for this phone, unfortunately we made the mistake of buying a phone with a mediatek processor, my next phone will be a pixel (miui sucks) and the GSI rom of pixel experience it is very bugged, stay in Miui 14 if u can
Hey again. If you aren't happy with the ROMs you've tried, I'd recommend you to try Project Elixir 3.6. Seems to be stable without bugs. But now I have a question. Is there anything to do so I can have 108mp or at least a good camera quality on a custom ROM? ANX Camera v9 wasn't that good and Leica Cam keeps crashing.

No, there is no specific Rom for the Xiaomi 11t, I had to pay for a Rom on the xiaomi.eu patreon since it is the only Rom with development for this phone, unfortunately we made the mistake of buying a phone with a mediatek processor, my next phone will be a pixel (miui sucks) and the GSI rom of pixel experience it is very bugged, stay in Miui 14 if u can
Hey. I have the same device and I'm thinking about buying this ROM too. How is your experience and how much do I pay and where to download? Thanks in Advance.

Hey again,
I've informed myself on there Patreon Website. But I still have one important question and I hope you can reply soon. There website says Xiaomi 11T (Amber) and I have Xiaomi 11T (Agate). Should it work anyway as it's the same Device? What do you have? And how is your experience with this ROM?

Reactions: Arkady91
How about the updates, does pixel experience for this 11t have update,or any link to get rom updates