[ROM][JB][4.3][2013-12-29] CyanogenMod 10.2

Hi, I don't know if I'm the only one who have this problem but when I try to make a call, the screen turns black and i can't do anything with the phone until the call ends itself.
Can you hear from and talk to the others when the screen is black?

Install m1cha cwm recovery, wipe /data/cache dalvik, install zip and choose cmxxxxxxz.zip AMD gappsjbxxxx.zip

What about his kernel? How to install it?
I have a m2s. If I installed cwm recovery, it goes into both partition?
I think I also need to enable true dual boot mode right?
If I enable it, what will actually happen to my both roms in seperate partition?

Those are cm's problem, try the last build, because @M1cha will not fix because the Cm team will fix them.
for the lockscreen shotcurts you have to change one a time and priess SAVE and then change another one and press Save Again
The shortcut issue is fixed in the latest build. But the issue with the file manager is still there. And it's not CM issue, because in my i9300 cyanogenmod 10.2 is working right

Can you hear from and talk to the others when the screen is black?

Yes, I have no problem with the call besides the screen. The only "solution" I found is to end the call with the power button. I tried to install the rom with all the wipes, with Miflash first, installing the QCS99 modem, but the problem persists.

Last edited:
Hi. I need some help please!
I install de CWM, and then the CM10.2 But everytime I turn it on when i insert de PIN he stops.. It shows a message like "UI stopped working"or something like that. Or "dialer stop working".. etc etc.. I can't get throw it. I install it several times, with wipes, and everytime I try to turn it on, there's allaways occurring lots of erros.

Sorry for my english. Please help!

PS - I forgot to mention, but when I install the ROM, when the phone is turning ON it appears a message saying "Phone is updating" and it updates all the apps. I thought it would been a clean install, I don't undersant why it updates the apps I previously had (i supose they are my apps, cause the total is 91)

Reactions: M1cha
post your error here bro...
We dont understand what exactly is your problem !
May be once we see the error log / screen shot, someone here can help you..

Hi there, I`m very interesting about your great kernel! Thanks for your job, it`s just awesome!
So, I want to ask you about BFS, what do you think about it? Is it included in your kernel? If not, would you try?
I will be very glad of your response..

Hi. I need some help please!
I install de CWM, and then the CM10.2 But everytime I turn it on when i insert de PIN he stops.. It shows a message like "UI stopped working"or something like that. Or "dialer stop working".. etc etc.. I can't get throw it. I install it several times, with wipes, and everytime I try to turn it on, there's allaways occurring lots of erros.

Sorry for my english. Please help!

PS - I forgot to mention, but when I install the ROM, when the phone is turning ON it appears a message saying "Phone is updating" and it updates all the apps. I thought it would been a clean install, I don't undersant why it updates the apps I previously had (i supose they are my apps, cause the total is 91)
Were you forgot to wipe the data before flashing the rom ?

@M1cha: thnx for porting CWM and CM to Mi2S. Got TDB and the rest within half an hour or so using just my phone. Donated a small amount.

Anybody knows if it is possible to install some of the nice apps from MIUI? E.g. I like the firewall & data usage bundle and also the granularity for allowing apps to access location, contacts, etc...

@M1cha, i'm changing some thing on the cm installer for linux to make it working with your amazing ROM and recovery i'll share it if anyone want it

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 usando Tapatalk 4

U are a beta tester of cm installer? :)
And how u get it working in linux? I thought this is for windows only.

Reactions: MSephiroth
U are a beta tester of cm installer? :)
And how u get it working in linux? I thought this is for windows only.
Yes, today cm team release a sh with works with linux i'l, try it later

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 usando Tapatalk 4

@M1cha: thnx for porting CWM and CM to Mi2S. Got TDB and the rest within half an hour or so using just my phone. Donated a small amount.

Anybody knows if it is possible to install some of the nice apps from MIUI? E.g. I like the firewall & data usage bundle and also the granularity for allowing apps to access location, contacts, etc...
I think it's not possible to port MIUI apps to other ROMs, since they rely on MIUI framework.
But you can try LBE security, there's a translated version on xda, and it contains all the features you mention.

Reactions: MiKhan
Hello again. I can't post screenshots because I don't have a camera to shoot de phone while I'm trying to flash it. But when I can, if the problem isn't still solved, I'll try to tell you the exactly message of error.

Now I'll try explain better what is my problem. So, I have installed the CWM and everything was fine. Did the backup of the both systems combined, all good. Then I flashed a CM10.2 rom on System 1. Flashed the gapps as well. But when I turn the phone on, and it completes the boot, a bunch of error messages appear and I can't get throw it. I have to shut it down, if press the on/off button the options appear and I'm abble to shut it down from there. And I try to boot the phone with System 2, which still has the MIUI rom installed and it can't even pass throw boot. The only way to shut it is removing the battery.

The only way I can turn the phone on is doing the BACKUP from CWM, and it's all fine, with my old miui rom.

I did Wipe Cache a

That's correct! I'm so stupid lol I was just wiping cache..

What does not work in this ROM? FM Radio? Camera? Flash?

Thanks for the help, and thanks very much for the ROM!
everything is good, but not have camera app :(

can you please give me an advice, how to compile your kernel by myself? i`m trying to compile with this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2021202
but the compilation even not starts, there is some strange error, looks like
"
File "/home/tr/Kernel/scripts/gcc-wrapper.py", line 57
print "error, forbidden warning:", m.group(2)
^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax"
End nothing more.. I used archlinux x64, google android-aebi-4.6..
P.S. I already compiled krnels for arch and ubuntu, but can`t built for android - hove no experience for what

U need to use the 4.7 toolchain from google
Thanks for reply!
Still Trouble:
Code:
[tr@tr-pc kernel]$ make -j 9
  File "/home/tr/android/kernel/scripts/gcc-wrapper.py", line 57
                                    ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
scripts/kconfig/conf --silentoldconfig Kconfig
warning: (ARCH_MSM_KRAITMP && ARCH_MSM_CORTEX_A5) selects HAVE_HW_BRKPT_RESERVED_RW_ACCESS which has unmet direct dependencies (HAVE_HW_BREAKPOINT)
warning: (ARCH_MSM_KRAITMP && ARCH_MSM_CORTEX_A5) selects HAVE_HW_BRKPT_RESERVED_RW_ACCESS which has unmet direct dependencies (HAVE_HW_BREAKPOINT)
                                    ^
  WRAP    arch/arm/include/generated/asm/auxvec.h
  WRAP    arch/arm/include/generated/asm/cputime.h
  WRAP    arch/arm/include/generated/asm/bitsperlong.h
  WRAP    arch/arm/include/generated/asm/emergency-restart.h
  WRAP    arch/arm/include/generated/asm/errno.h
  WRAP    arch/arm/include/generated/asm/ioctl.h
  WRAP    arch/arm/include/generated/asm/irq_regs.h
  WRAP    arch/arm/include/generated/asm/kdebug.h
  WRAP    arch/arm/include/generated/asm/local.h
  WRAP    arch/arm/include/generated/asm/local64.h
  WRAP    arch/arm/include/generated/asm/percpu.h
  WRAP    arch/arm/include/generated/asm/poll.h
  WRAP    arch/arm/include/generated/asm/resource.h
  WRAP    arch/arm/include/generated/asm/sections.h
  WRAP    arch/arm/include/generated/asm/siginfo.h
  WRAP    arch/arm/include/generated/asm/sizes.h
  CHK    include/linux/version.h
  UPD    include/linux/version.h
  HOSTCC  scripts/kallsyms
  HOSTCC  scripts/bin2c
  HOSTCC  scripts/conmakehash
  CC      scripts/mod/empty.o
  HOSTCC  scripts/mod/mk_elfconfig
  HOSTCC  scripts/selinux/genheaders/genheaders
  HOSTCC  scripts/selinux/mdp/mdp
                                    ^
make[2]: *** [scripts/mod/empty.o] Ошибка 1
make[2]: *** Ожидание завершения заданий...
make[1]: *** [scripts/mod] Ошибка 2
make[1]: *** Ожидание завершения заданий...
make: *** [scripts] Ошибка 2
make: *** Ожидание завершения заданий...
i used "git clone https://android.googlesource.com/platform/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.7" -is that correct?

I use arm-eabi(not androideabi) but I don't know if that makes a difference.
these are my env variables btw:

Code:
export PATH=/media/Data/android/cm10.2/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-eabi-4.7/bin:$PATH
export ARCH=arm
export SUBARCH=arm
export CROSS_COMPILE=arm-eabi-

And u use aries_defconfig?

I use arm-eabi(not androideabi) but I don't know if that makes a difference.
these are my env variables btw:

Code:
export PATH=/media/Data/android/cm10.2/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-eabi-4.7/bin:$PATH
export ARCH=arm
export SUBARCH=arm
export CROSS_COMPILE=arm-eabi-

And u use aries_defconfig?
still same problem, which system do you using? Ubuntu?
Yes, i`m using aries_defconfig