[ROM][JB][4.3][2013-12-29] CyanogenMod 10.2

M1cha you're awesome! Really thanks for doing what Xiaomi should have done. I hope that you've enjoyed that even though i know it must have been a hard work .
PS: This and your kernel thread should be picked up at the top of M2s forum!

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4

i'm waiting for mi2s!!!
Thanks for great work!!! and thanks manohar for testing mi2s!!!
I agree the party!!!

Reactions: M1cha
Just a question but why the Nexus 4 as base? Doesn't that have a different processor?

Just a question but why the Nexus 4 as base? Doesn't that have a different processor?

Nope, it's the same as the Mi2 (APQ8064). The Mi2s one isn't much different anyway (higher clocks and LPDDR3 support from what I gathered on a quick glance).

Does it have lots of languages?
Hebrew also ?
I don't know because the languages are written in foreign language and I can't read em :D
What is the language code of Hebrew or what means Hebrew in Hebrew?

Just waiting for full functionality to try this one ^^.

By the way, is it possible in your ROM to disable proximity sensor for calls?
I didn't see such a option but why u need this?

Nope, it's the same as the Mi2 (APQ8064). The Mi2s one isn't much different anyway (higher clocks and LPDDR3 support from what I gathered on a quick glance).
exactly!

I don't know because the languages are written in foreign language and I can't read em :D
What is the language code of Hebrew or what means Hebrew in Hebrew?

I didn't see such a option but why u need this?

Hebrew should appear as עִבְרִית. Code should be either iw_IL (older, probably deprecated) or he_IL.

I need that option because either my screen protector blocks the sensor (stupid, I know) or it's jammed, and as I don't use it anyway I wish I could just disable it.

As I seemingly can't disable the proximity sensor, what happens (at least in CM10.2 ROMs, as QDT14 works fine) is that whenever phone enters call mode the screen goes black and I can't do anything until the call ends, save for terminating the call (and I have to configure the dialer to use the power button for that).

In MIUI dialer I can just disable that function and simply turn the screen off / on manually, hence my question.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-09-09-01-14-14.png
    Screenshot_2013-09-09-01-14-14.png
    66 KB · Views: 424
Reactions: MSephiroth
yes, Hebrew is supported, look at the screeshot, the code is iw:
https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_frameworks_base/tree/cm-10.2/core/res/res

I didn't find a optin to turn proximity off, sry. Maybe there are apps on play store for that.

I don't personally care for Hebrew, but that's good news for some people around here.

I've looked both in XDA and Play Store for stuff to disable the sensor, no luck until now.

Is it possible to just use the MIUI dialer App with CM10.2 (or the QDT14 one since that seems to work too)?

Thank you for your great achievement, this is really great!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

This is awesome! Thanks for your great work!

Does this rom support encryption of the phone data (settings -> security -> encryption) ?

Reactions: M1cha
hello,
I tried to install cm10.2 curiosity on my MI2S but unfortunately I get stuck on the logo "mi" grey.
I've done a full wipe before installing.:(

This is awesome! Thanks for your great work!

Does this rom support encryption of the phone data (settings -> security -> encryption) ?
The option is available but I didn't try to enable it.

hello,
I tried to install cm10.2 curiosity on my MI2S but unfortunately I get stuck on the logo "mi" grey.
I've done a full wipe before installing.:(

It is a known bug and will be fixed in today's release.

M1cha, what is your personal opinion about this kernel future? You think you'll be able to finish it completely with every single feature? Is camera issue a hard one?

M1cha, what is your personal opinion about this kernel future? You think you'll be able to finish it completely with every single feature? Is camera issue a hard one?

The kernel itself is very stable already(because it's from mako), but I can't say much about the camera. I'll start working on it when I published the fixed version for mi2s today and then we'll see.

M1cha: i have tested the audio in regular calls & voip calls, sometimes VOIP calls dont work at all or the regular calls has too low voice even after the volume is put to maximum.. Can you please have a look at it ?

Also, some apps when i install & use it then close it, it creates double shortcuts in the main screen . for example, freepp voip app & mobilevoip app which i am using right now... what would be the reason for that ?
i have observed this strange behaviour in v4.3 based ROMs.. i am happy atleast the the installed apps doesnt disappear on its own like dict.cc & freepp which i used to encounter in Mokee's ROM & Cofface's ROM... Can you reolve this pls ?

I must bow down for your hard work , the battery life is excellent ! i bet it is better than MIUI... you are my Hero bro !
Just give me working Camera app for this ROM, i will never ever go back to MIUI again until i buy a new phone for sure ! now also i have not yet thought of using MIUI once again though ! ;)

Keep it up man... you deserve a great appreciation for this tremendous job done by you all ALONE !!! that makes me feel so proud about youself !
Vielen Grüßen.... Danke dir !