[ROM][JB][4.3][2013-12-29] CyanogenMod 10.2

Which apps fcs ? Try to clear data in its app info page.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk
My frequently used apps. Eg: games, chrome, adblock plus, Xposed, etc. Lets just say any apps I am using for quite some time will hang a few times until it is forced close and the pop up error will come out. I disabled my xposed module(xblast) currently because I thought it was the culprit, but I am still having this issue.

wakelock reports(including kernel wakelocks), battery consumption screenshots, dmesg, logcat
Hey,

Here is a zip with all the info you need, screenshots and logs. If you I can give you more info, I'm here ;)

Last edited:
you have wakelocks. pls enable export mode in WLD to show system wakelocks. also provide screenshots of kernel wakelocks.

you have wakelocks. pls enable export mode in WLD to show system wakelocks. also provide screenshots of kernel wakelocks.
Ok, I added the screens, I guess this is what you wanted?

Attachments

• Battery drain M2S plus kernel .zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 219
Well, after a few days, I can say that I'm really impressed. This ROM is completely ready for daily use, also in terms of battery life. I only miss OTG/MHL .

The GPS location seems to work better than in MIUI, the screenshot is taken indoors.
Battery life is excelent for, similar or better than in wiui. I have to say that I'm using a few tweaks "stealed" from this rom, and also V6 supercharger. CPU is set to 918max and gpu to 128. And the phone feels still completely smooth and fast. 10h of use, 2,5h screen on and still 50% !

But battery life could be even better I think, because as far as I've seen, hotplugging doesn't work as good as in original Xiaomi kernels. The app "trickster mod" says it's enabled but I've never seen one single core in sleep mode while screen on; in miui usually there is only one core active when the screen is on and there's no activity.

Here are some screenshots about battery life and GPS fix, very impressend about this two things.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1q737pajhvcpyg4/r5MF978iGQ

Reactions: RobinHood00
Then u probably need to do a full wipe.
I have formatted system, data, cache and sdcard on both partitions. I only used 1 partition and reinstalled cm on it. I installed chrome on it and used it for about 2 hours. It hanged on me while navigating and playing video.

Guys there are 58 pages... So i post now my questions:

1) It's compatible with dualboot? I would keep Miui On System 1 and CM 10.2 on System 2
2) Have CM 10.2 the Italian Language?
3) I read would be install Micha's Kernel, but this kernel works with Miui?

Thanks You.

1) It's compatible with dualboot? I would keep Miui On System 1 and CM 10.2 on System 2
2) Have CM 10.2 the Italian Language?
3) I read would be install Micha's Kernel, but this kernel works with Miui?
1) Yes 2) Yes 3) No, M1cha's kernel does not work with Miui. But that shouldn't be a problem.

@M1cha: Hey, I checked battery stats again tonight after a reboot and now I did not have the wakelock but with 11 hours of not touching the phone I had 19% battery drain which is A LOT! I added screenshots and logs, not that much as with the wakelock because there is no wakelock but I think this is a problem with the rom that needs to be solved, the rom is perfect except for the battery drain. If there is anything I can do to help, let me know :)

Attachments

• Battery drain M2S 8.12.2013.zip
    568 KB · Views: 197
1) Yes 2) Yes 3) No, M1cha's kernel does not work with Miui. But that shouldn't be a problem.

@M1cha: Hey, I checked battery stats again tonight after a reboot and now I did not have the wakelock but with 11 hours of not touching the phone I had 19% battery drain which is A LOT! I added screenshots and logs, not that much as with the wakelock because there is no wakelock but I think this is a problem with the rom that needs to be solved, the rom is perfect except for the battery drain. If there is anything I can do to help, let me know :)

Do you get Whatsapp messages overnight?

Yeah, I've done that. I'm back to my XSP now. I will try CM11.0 on the M2S and see what Wiui will do to battery life.

But does anybody have this huge battery drain?

Everyone has this "problem" but for most people 1% per hour is normal. WIUI uses much mods to decrease battery usage.
but you know - pure cm.

Anyone who wants can make a MOD rom with this rom as base.

Mmm.. Yeah, maybe it is because I'm used to being able to use my phone 48 hours (4 hours screen on)without charging and moderate usage(pure CM too), while with this I only get 14-16 hours (1.5 - 2 hours screen on).
There must be something not working effieciently. I saw somebody write about this rom not being efficient on core switching/enabling. I will look into problems with Nexus 4 battery life on CM maybe I can find something useful there :)

@M1cha: I respect all your hard work and will try if I can help, but a phone like this should be able to get a lot more battery life and without mods like Wiui. A pure CM could do a lot better then this.

I'm still looking for a phone to start learning android modifications myself because I think there is a need for that hehe (and I really wanna help instead of just report things).

Reactions: M1cha
Oh, I ve just realised that HDR is not available in cm camera. Is it a lack from CM or is hard to implement and needs more time?

Enviado desde mi MI 2 usando Tapatalk now Free

Hi,
Really love this rom. Actually, seeing this actively developed cm rom is the reason that I've bought this phone. A small donation sent, thanks :)
For me, the rom is almost perfect. I would wish to see the headphone buttons bug fixed (https://github.com/M1cha/android_device_xiaomi_aries/issues/5) as it's a feature I normally use a lot. I have nothing else to add to the bug reporting (especially the last Giangiva's comment Nov 7th) as I have exactly the same situation. How can I help you investigate this further? I'm willing to test anything
Thanks

Reactions: M1cha
Guys why I can't move the zip on internal storage of my Mi2s? I downloaded the rom 3 times...
Sometimes there is a problem when transferring large file through cable. I had the problem sometimes.
If wire/cable is not working for you, try wireless. I used airdroid.

Reactions: Krucios
Maybe im stupid but the installation was aborting... Can you give me the link of last version? I used the first link on page but the zip doesn't work.

Sometimes there is a problem when transferring large file through cable. I had the problem sometimes.
If wire/cable is not working for you, try wireless. I used airdroid.
Maybe im stupid but the installation was aborting... Can you give me the link of last version? I used the first link on page but the zip doesn't work.
Both:if you have problems flashing use ariestoolkit install recovery and roms from it
(PS cm installer use lastest m1cha cm 10.2)
Inviato dal mio MI 2s utilizzando Tapatalk