[ROM][JB][4.3][2013-12-29] CyanogenMod 10.2

Just to be clear(some people don't know the difference): do you have a bootloop(CyanogenMod bootanimation) or are u stuck at the Xiaomi bootlogo?

just after flashing first boot loop said "starting apps" then restarted it manually. bootloop at cyanogenmod boot logo

I really want the camera to work. About every 10 minutes I look at this topic. It will be a beautiful moment when you upload the next version, which also operates the camera. :)
If by chance you go in Central Europe, U will be the guest for a beer.

M1cha , you are not responding to any of our msgs... what happened ?
Is everything OK ?

M1cha , you are not responding to any of our msgs... what happened ?
Is everything OK ?

He might be busy , your question might be irrelevent etc. if you have problem ask it here and let the community help , if you got a bug , post it here , can you help him with any problem PM him your solution and he might get back to you

He might be busy , your question might be irrelevent etc. if you have problem ask it here and let the community help , if you got a bug , post it here , can you help him with any problem PM him your solution and he might get back to you

All these were unnecessary !:p

Bad news: I'm out of ideas about camera.
Good news: "cantfind" will try to fix the cam next month I hope he'll have more success than me.

I'll continue updating the rom if there are big cyanogenmod updates and maybe optimize/fix things like audio or wlan.

Reactions: Wajk and MSephiroth
thx M1cha for building an opensource kernel for our Xiaomi Mi2(s)! I see you are stuck at getting the camera to work. I thought you already posted your work on this kernel at XDA, but couldn't find anything. So my advice, open a thread on XDA, because I think there must be some kernel devs out there willing to help you :)

I don't know much about kernel developing, but the Mi2s 32GB his 13Mpix camera seems to be the same one used in the Sony Xperia Z. Maybe you could look into sony's kernel source to get the back cam working on the Mi2s?!

That will be very helpful to make our nexus4 kernel fully working.
I still wouldn't use their sources as is because they are very bad programmed.

EDIT: And we'll get forums on xda as soon as the sources are released.

That will be very helpful to make our nexus4 kernel fully working.
I still wouldn't use their sources as is because they are very bad programmed.

Good news from You! Thnx!
I hope we will get it soon...