[ROM][JB][4.3][2013-12-29] CyanogenMod 10.2

Definitely best rom out there, but have weird problem with wifi. When I test it with speedtest app a have full speed, but when I download something from the market speed is very slow :-\

Wysłane z mojego MI 2 przy użyciu Tapatalk 4

Reactions: M1cha
cfga-nvm and cfga-nva are ok, it's hard to decide which one is better, cfgm-nva is terrible, even market lags while I'm using it :p

Cheers ;)

cfga-nvm and cfga-nva are ok, it's hard to decide which one is better, cfgm-nva is terrible, even market lags while I'm using it :p

Cheers ;)
Then I just need to update the wlan config, thx for the tests.

Let's start the modding!!! Yeee

Inviato dal mio MI 2s usando Tapatalk 4

We are modding already. We don't need xiaomi for that :D (except for camera -_- )

Then I just need to update the wlan config, thx for the tests.

We are modding already. We don't need xiaomi for that :D (except for camera -_- )
Yes i know but now we can have full working kernels and modding it's easyer

Inviato dal mio MI 2s usando Tapatalk 4

Reactions: M1cha
Open source kernel = easier development = less time spent in development = more freetime for the developers = (more free time to invest in their girlfriends / more time for even better development?)
I hope they will make the correct choice :D

is there a cam patch fix for rom 2013-09-15?? i see thet only
FMRadio not working. and my cam not working hopping there is a patch for that..

As you can read in OP and Kernel thread, camera, fmradio and mhl aren't supported.
for camera we need xiaomis help but I can fix the others myself.

I don't think xiaomi will open their phones' kernel sources. I can't find any post in China about opensource kernel of xiaomi except the post in miuiandroid. Unless they try to open the globle market by the xiaomi 3.

Tegra 4版的小米3于2013年10月上旬正式发售,高通骁龙800(8974AB)版的小米3则于2013年11月发售

Edit : Should xiaomi be afraid of Cyanogenmod outside China? Cyanogenmod just found a company.

I don't think xiaomi will open their phones' kernel sources. I can't find any post in China about opensource kernel of xiaomi except the post in miuiandroid. Unless they try to open the globle market by the xiaomi 3.

Tegra 4版的小米3于2013年10月上旬正式发售,高通骁龙800(8974AB)版的小米3则于2013年11月发售

Edit : Should xiaomi be afraid of Cyanogenmod outside China? Cyanogenmod just found a company.
No.. CyanogenMOD is boring... :)

~Tapatalk 4~

Hi Micha, i just installed your CM10.2 rom today and it's my first experience on CM. It's a wonderful rom indeed.
Apart from the camera issue, do you have issue with the flash light? For some reason it's not working on my unit.
Keep up the good work and many thanks.

It works like a charm for me. Tunned by itself more than 30 presets... Or you mean something else?

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4

Hi Micha, i just installed your CM10.2 rom today and it's my first experience on CM. It's a wonderful rom indeed.
Apart from the camera issue, do you have issue with the flash light? For some reason it's not working on my unit.
Keep up the good work and many thanks.
Flash light & Camera goes together... when you have camera working, Flash light also works !