[ROM][JB][4.3][2013-12-29] CyanogenMod 10.2

Found another bug that I think haven't been mentioned yet:
In camera if the flash is set to auto and touch the screen for AF with Led on the led flash often gets stucked, preview frozen, etc.. When I switch to a different flash mode it's working again.
Will post the logcat and dmesg later this afternoon.

I had a strange issue right now.. Since I unplugged my phone from the charger in the morning I had a msm_otg wakelock preventing the phone from sleep so I rebooted a few hours ago and deep sleep was perfect (with a short RILJ wakelock) then I recently plugged in a charger (BlackBerry wall charger) and the phone didn't recognize that I plugged it in no matter what I did. So I rebooted again with charger plugged in and now it's working fine. (although I suspect I'll have another wakelock issue again soon :-\ )
where can I see wakelocks?

Found another bug that I think haven't been mentioned yet:
In camera if the flash is set to auto and touch the screen for AF with Led on the led flash often gets stucked, preview frozen, etc.. When I switch to a different flash mode it's working again.
Will post the logcat and dmesg later this afternoon.
Attached the logcat and dmesg output for the issue above.

Attachments

• dmesg.txt
    128 KB · Views: 264
  • logcat-2013-11-18-15-13-59.txt
    190.6 KB · Views: 237
Hi again M1cha :) I've tryed calls withouth earplugs, audio now works (rings and voice) but it's really "crapped"...:/ I've tryed aokp too (the other partition) through the same number as for your rom and the sound it's crystal and clear... :/

and with earplug, it doesn't work at all

Messages from GCM are delayed when I'm using this rom. This only happens on wifi and when my screen is off. I've just tested this issue doesn't happen when I'm using Cofface's rom. Normally messages take 0.6-1.3 seconds to get a reply with other roms. With your rom and the screen off it varies. Sometimes its just about 10 seconds but sometimes it takes up to a a couple of minutes. Whenever I enable the screen and the phone goes out of idle mode the message is received instantly. Any clue how I could fix this?

The following App didn't work either:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andqlimax.pushfixer&hl=nl

First day and I have a hyper battery drain.
Look the screenshoot.
I have Mi2 with 2000 mAH battery. It's normal? I don't believe.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-11-20-09-56-14.png
    Screenshot_2013-11-20-09-56-14.png
    174.9 KB · Views: 272
  • Screenshot_2013-11-20-09-56-25.png
    Screenshot_2013-11-20-09-56-25.png
    99.9 KB · Views: 292
First day and I have a hyper battery drain.
Look the screenshoot.
I have Mi2 with 2000 mAH battery. It's normal? I don't believe.
I have been using CM 10.2 for a few days (Skype in background, otherwise no ever syncing app). Battery life seems to be slightly worse than on Miui, but not that bad.

BTW I use automatic brightness setting in mostly indoor environment.

Sent from TapaPlaudern on Mi2S 32 GB

I am aware others reported the earplugs do not work for calls and buttons are ignored (the single button, AFAIK the volume up & down is not expected to work on android).

However, it seems to me they are not even recognized when plugged-in -- at least if I recall correctly, there should be an icon in the status bar, shouldn't it? Also, despite the setting to launch the music player on plug-in, nothing happens.

(Otherwise, I can listen to music with them normally.)

EDIT: according to logcat, the headphones are recognised after plug-in, but a message that no default player was found appears. This seems to be a general bug of CM 10.2 (I found complaints on other sites, too) and the option "Launch (default) music app" in Settings/More/Headset seems to be misleading since it works only with Apollo music player.

Sent from TapaPlaudern on Mi2S 32 GB

Last edited:
M1cha,
Deepsleep work for two days, today deepsleep stop been using so the battery life it's bad.
All the other things and functions works really really great.
I'm using wakelok detector and cpu spy.

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

I tested screen recording and it works just fine:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@gabrielo u have to tell me the exact wakelocks

How do you do Screen Recorder?

@M1cha, i have just delete setcpu app and by now seems to be deepsleeping ok. I will test a complete day and i tell you how it's works.

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

@M1cha can i have a request for this rom
- louder ring/sound
- a little fix to phone app sometimes fail dialing number
Thank you before..

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4

Torch doesn't work, it's also reported?
It work well
Now, i can't see my android phone (Mi2) with PC in MTP mode, only PTP.
I've installed Google USB Driver.
I think you have some problema with your USB cable don't use xiaomi one

Did you merge the koush one? Because with 20/11/13 sources on my nexus 7 it is not included yet... Can u share ur framework-res.apk and framework.jar so I can use it too? :)

Sent from my MI 2s using Tapatalk

ScreenRecording feature is available already in framework since the last few nightlies.
You can enable it with a app: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+CyanogenMod/posts/3Sba2FtkqDf
Great, so now screen recording is already enabled into framework... :)
Edit it stuck at a blank screen with holo dark background if I open the app....
Edit 2 works well I need to press vol + and power... Forgot about this :) this afternoon I'll try air mirroring with my nexus7 too. Edit my nexus 7 don't work with this :(
Sent from my MI 2s using Tapatalk

Last edited: